XPO | Wazzzup @ FedEX

You're funny

I know, I have no tears left.... So the only thing left is humor...LOL

BTW, of the rappers out there, I do favor Snoop and Ice Cube over the rest.. It seems they have done well in their chosen line of work and managed to keep the bullets out of their ass from rival rappers.....

At FedEX;

Chester VA has petitioned the NLRB for a vote.
117 Doors
52 City Drivers
47 Road Drivers
89 Dock
21 Mechanics
1 Custodial

LIKE !

Considering this recent boon to labor, I bet talented union busters or gong for a small fortune.

GO FedEX !!!

At FedEX;

Louisville Kentucky has successfully petitioned the NLRB for union representation. Voting soon.

225 Doors
70 City Drivers
60 Road Drivers
87 Dock Workers
15 Mechanics

Life is GOOD!

Every working man needs a kick in the britches.Im not kidding.My father was a blue collar working man.All of my immediate family members and relatives are and were blue collar working people.Going way back to the 1940s.Most all of the populace from the 1930 and later generation were affiliated with some sort of union.Todays working men and women have tossed aside their unity and Solidarity to go it alone.As most of us have witnessed in the past decades.We the middle class haven't been too successful.matter of fact we are in decline if not almost disappeared.I know in some people's eyes and brains.The so called union has been called a cancer.Looking to the statistics . Statistics show that during the past decades including recessions.Corporate leaders have enjoyed a 23% increase in pay and compensation.while the few of us working middle class have struggled to make ends meet or have lost our jobs.Working conditions have deteriated as well as worker morale.A stark contrast to what it was when most of the populace were represented by some form of union.If you enjoy the conditions and working enviroment as it is now.Then carry on.If you all want a better to finer life.Then fight for your rights as a working American and seek Unity and Solidarity with representation and a voice in the workplace.Join us that are already enjoying the benefits of a Union.together we all can build a stronger America.Whether it's with the Teamsters or with some other union
God Bless the blue collar working men and women.We are all in this together

At FedEX;

Louisville Kentucky has successfully petitioned the NLRB for union representation. Voting soon.

225 Doors
70 City Drivers
60 Road Drivers
87 Dock Workers
15 Mechanics

Life is GOOD!

The irony of it in all honesty, corporate says that union membership is useless, but all these companies are doing a lot of begging, threatening, do not join. what is the fear, fedex and conway management? What are YOU AFRAID OF?

FedEX;

Louisville has a Election date of Nov. Wed. The 26th time of 6:00 am to 10:30 am and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Maybe stop over at the FedEX board and give em the thumbs up.

NASHVILLE !

225 Doors
80 City Drivers
97 Road Drivers
132 Dock Workers (28 enrolled in the Dock-to-Driver Program)
21 Mechanics

Nashville TN has petitioned for a secret vote for Teamster collective bargaining.
Election to be held soon.

FedEX Rocks!!!