XPO | Wazzzup @ FedEX

The irony of it in all honesty, corporate says that union membership is useless, but all these companies are doing a lot of begging, threatening, do not join. what is the fear, fedex and conway management? What are YOU AFRAID OF?

Afraid of losing control.

I have them down as filing on 10/6/14. Just need the vote date so I can update the chart. Wonder why so much lag time.

FedEX;

Louisville has a Election date of Nov. Wed. The 26th time of 6:00 am to 10:30 am and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Maybe stop over at the FedEX board and give em the thumbs up.

or maybe stay there and discuss their company? better yet, start a thread over there discussing Con-way issues. Yeah, do that.

or maybe stay there and discuss their company? better yet, start a thread over there discussing Con-way issues. Yeah, do that.

Are you upset about something?

Just as our compensation was tied into our competitors in the past, it will be tied into our competitors in the future. If you want paid more, then you want our competitors to be paid more..... Unless you prefer the race to the bottom.
It also demonstrates to our highly assimilated and brain washed workforce that the union can be a reality. Hope you feel better today.

Inadequate ? My Ole Lady told me that just last night.... Sorry ...I couldn't help myself.... I feeling a bit insecure. But as far as Conway goes maybe it is time you do something..... That looks pretty bad.
Don't feel bad. She told me the same thing.

Are you upset about something?

Just as our compensation was tied into our competitors in the past, it will be tied into our competitors in the future. If you want paid more, then you want our competitors to be paid more..... Unless you prefer the race to the bottom.
It also demonstrates to our highly assimilated and brain washed workforce that the union can be a reality. Hope you feel better today.

Not upset, just posting a reply. You sure do read a lot into things. Amateur psychoanalyst? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Sigmund.

Afraid of losing control.
if a conract is ever resolved a stipulation in that contract would be put in for conways best interest and they would use this to their full potential conway will always be in control union or not, less control maybe so and that is where grievance process will be great for employees

Not upset, just posting a reply. You sure do read a lot into things. Amateur psychoanalyst? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Sigmund.
You seemed upset. You seem upset a lot. So, you don't agree that our wages were paid at/about what was union rate when the labor market leaned that way? Or was it just a coincidence?

You also seem to prefer the race to the bottom. Sometimes a corporation is just a corporation. Going down?

You seemed upset. You seem upset a lot. So, you don't agree that our wages were paid at/about what was union rate when the labor market leaned that way? Or was it just a coincidence?

You also seem to prefer the race to the bottom. Sometimes a corporation is just a corporation. Going down?

I absolutely believe our pay is related to union scale. That doesn't mean I have to join it out of appreciation for all they've done for me.

I like the balance of union and non-union companies working off each other. I also like the side of the scale I'm on and don't feel like jumping over to the other side.

Oh, and I think you're confusing disagreement with being upset. That's fine.

I absolutely believe our pay is related to union scale. That doesn't mean I have to join it out of appreciation for all they've done for me.

I like the balance of union and non-union companies working off each other. I also like the side of the scale I'm on and don't feel like jumping over to the other side.

We don't want you to join out of appreciation.Im observing the progress your workmates are making.If all this effort succeeds.You will enjoy the fruits of their labor and like it.Of course you will.Youll feel like you died and went to heaven.Of course you'll prolly be in the minority of naysayers.Thats ok though.Youll be accepted in the brotherhood.Of course you might be in one of those "RIGHT TO WORK" states which affords you the option of joining or not.You will still be represented if you don't join.So relax and have the status quo.Or get passionate and energized and help your workmates and yourself have a voice in the workplace.God Bless the working people

We don't want you to join out of appreciation.Im observing the progress your workmates are making.If all this effort succeeds.You will enjoy the fruits of their labor and like it.Of course you will.Youll feel like you died and went to heaven.Of course you'll prolly be in the minority of naysayers.Thats ok though.Youll be accepted in the brotherhood.Of course you might be in one of those "RIGHT TO WORK" states which affords you the option of joining or not.You will still be represented if you don't join.So relax and have the status quo.Or get passionate and energized and help your workmates and yourself have a voice in the workplace.God Bless the working people

Yes, I know the same guys dropping rocks from bridges during the '94? strike will welcome me with open arms once I give them money every month.

Come on! Give your "brother" a hug!

This thread is about another carrier joining the union - not you. If their compensation goes up, ours should as well. You see the correlation so I thought you might have an interest in it. I started this thread for you but since it does not please you, I can ask someone to delete it. Maybe I should ask them to delete the whole FedEX forum too.

Even if you don't read it, it doesn't matter. FedEX drivers take their compensation and job security into their own hands, it benefits you, and yet it bothers you.

This thread is about another carrier joining the union - not you. If their compensation goes up, ours should as well. You see the correlation so I thought you might have an interest in it. I started this thread for you but since it does not please you, I can ask someone to delete it. Maybe I should ask them to delete the whole FedEX forum too.

Even if you don't read it, it doesn't matter. FedEX drivers take their compensation and job security into their own hands, it benefits you, and yet it bothers you.

Unions bother me. Everything else follows from there. Anyone interested in the situation at FedEx is capable of finding their boards and joining the discussion.

I'm simply amused at how some union guys think people need led by the hand to information.

I guess they think we're not smart enough to do it on our own.

Maybe some aren't. The union would do them well.

Unions bother me. Everything else follows from there. Anyone interested in the situation at FedEx is capable of finding their boards and joining the discussion. I'm simply amused at how some union guys think people need led by the hand to information. I guess they think we're not smart enough to do it on our own. Maybe some aren't. The union would do them well.

My past trust in Conway blatantly demonstrates how stupid I am.

I plea guilty. It's time to make things right.

You have any FedEx news?

Unions bother me. Everything else follows from there. Anyone interested in the situation at FedEx is capable of finding their boards and joining the discussion.

I'm simply amused at how some union guys think people need led by the hand to information.

Just because you made your personal opinion doesn't mean the majority agrees with you.
I admit Unions have their bad points.Overall it's been a great concept for many years.More older than you and me.
If the majority want more of a voice and representation in the workplace.Then so be it.You can just go along on the coat tails of those that fought for you and the rest.If you are in a "Right to Work"state.You don't have to join.
I'm observing all the great activities going on for Union representation.I hope you all hard working people get one.Im Pro Union all the way.

It seems we have another failed vote. Or as I would see it, a successful defense.

Newark 57 - no. 44 - yes.

At FedEx.

How will you guys get the country if you can't get the " hot spots " ?

It seems we have another failed vote. Or as I would see it, a successful defense.

At FedEx.

What does FedEx have to do with Conway? The Newark vote unofficial at FedEx is just one unit.Many more to go.Just like Conway.Still many more to go.So please distribute your propaganda elsewhere..Supportive onlooker

It would be unrealistic to think all will vote to better themselves. The corporation is good at getting their claws into the fearful and the weak minded. More to come.

At FedEx.

with all the changes conway is scrambling to do, your still bitching about the union. You should be thankful of the union drive, , which leads me to believe your a hater and pissed off that management is losing its authority.Give credit where credit is due. You haven't contributed nothing towards the drivers. We know who you are. Have a good day