Central Transport | we are PJAX NOT vitran anymore

hi

same here obviously fluffy has more business sense than me but i dont see how all that comes to play either,theres no excuse.if there is tell us one,my first thought is we must be hauling freight for nothing to put yrc outta business but it aint gonna happen,only other thought,we are being molested by corporate,and i dont know all just my observation,or my 2 cents.

same here obviously fluffy has more business sense than me but i dont see how all that comes to play either,theres no excuse.if there is tell us one,my first thought is we must be hauling freight for nothing to put yrc outta business but it aint gonna happen,only other thought,we are being molested by corporate,and i dont know all just my observation,or my 2 cents.

You're entitled to put your 2 cents in just like everyone else Hoss73. No ones right or wrong, its a place to vent and see if others have the same issues and feel the same way. I have my own opinion of what is happening. The only person I'ld ever share that with is Mr.Gaetz. Maybe I'ld be wrong, or maybe he wouldn't agree, maybe he wouldn't even listen,BUT, at least I have the satisfaction that I made some kind of effort. And if by some slim chance he does listen and doesn't agree at the moment, it most likely will always be planted in the back of his mind, especially when dealing with DH. Welcome to "The Twilight Zone"

if you are going to write Mr Gaetz ask him also about his bonus he got on 8-5-09 of 50 thousand shares of Vitran stock now worth $650,00. he got this bonus from the board of directors 4 months after we all got our pay cut 5%. shame on him for accepting this money. that money could have been used to fix our crappy tractors and all the trailers with holes in them.

if you are going to write Mr Gaetz ask him also about his bonus he got on 8-5-09 of 50 thousand shares of Vitran stock now worth $650,00. he got this bonus from the board of directors 4 months after we all got our pay cut 5%. shame on him for accepting this money. that money could have been used to fix our crappy tractors and all the trailers with holes in them.

Sorry, can't help you out with that. I got my own issues I'ld like to stick my claws in. And since you are the "top"cat, you can manup and cross the border and ask him that question yourself if it bothers you so much. Don't forget to tell him "shame on you". If that same offer were given to you I'm positve topcat, you'd turn it down. :1036316054: I know I'ld definitely take it!! (I like presents)

they took 5%, but most of us are dragging an extra hour on the streets per day. we actually make more than they took. do you want to screw with us more? we'll miss appointment times and close times next. especially when it comes to gm, bb&b and other important accounts. or how about only floor loading instead of stacking. keep f'n us and see what you get.