FedEx Freight | We need better low or no deductible ins!

teampurple

TB Lurker
Credits
Company doesn't care how we as truck drivers bounce around get r backs jarred and body's tore up in the trucks with :shit:ty seats and the horrible roads we drive on. I believe we need at least way better insurance with fully paid chiropractic services. I personally would be ok with the pay if this company would fix the insurance. What is the breaking point for the rest of u!

Ya'll's deductibles are insane. Even on the "better" of the 2 plans.
Literally one procedure, and you're out of pocket over $7,500?
That's more than 10% of most driver's yearly GROSS income.
Wtf is the ins even for?

Who in FX looked at this plan UHC offered and thought it was anything but insane?

Company doesn't care how we as truck drivers bounce around get r backs jarred and body's tore up in the trucks with :::shit:::ty seats and the horrible roads we drive on. I believe we need at least way better insurance with fully paid chiropractic services. I personally would be ok with the pay if this company would fix the insurance. What is the breaking point for the rest of u!
Already there...

Ya'll's deductibles are insane. Even on the "better" of the 2 plans.
Literally one procedure, and you're out of pocket over $7,500?
That's more than 10% of most driver's yearly GROSS income.
Wtf is the ins even for?

Who in FX looked at this plan UHC offered and thought it was anything but insane?
Good enough to be called insurance, but bad enough you don't want to use it...

[sarcasm] Where are the usual Purple Promise Thong Sniffers to defend this joke of a health insurance? Surely we’re missing something here? [/sarcasm]

Is it possible that the paid FedEx bots that post on here have the same trash insurance and they probably agree with everything we’re saying? lol

Company doesn't care how we as truck drivers bounce around get r backs jarred and body's tore up in the trucks with :::shit:::ty seats and the horrible roads we drive on. I believe we need at least way better insurance with fully paid chiropractic services. I personally would be ok with the pay if this company would fix the insurance. What is the breaking point for the rest of u!
They want you to be hurt so then you are expendable my friend.
Tear a tendon , Arron Rogers 2 years , go to some DOT scumbag at
Concentra and he sends you back to work in two days , you're fine.

If y'all don't get the fudge outta here with this nonsense....

Everybody loves to complain on the Internet and in the break room, but nobody wants to send emails or make their voices heard .. they fear this imaginary target... Then don't say anything. If you really care about it, start shooting off those emails. It takes 5 minutes to send in your ideas to the brass. If you can write it on the Internet, you can send an email. And don't give me that "they're not going to do anything" crap because neither is anybody here.

Same thing goes for the survey. Nobody wants to take it. "I'm not getting my SCM a bonus" so the happy people take it (or they take it for you) and everything is great on paper. In fact, because everything is great your SCM probably got a bonus anyway.

Might as well say nothing.

Hey UMP, how about letting the class also know what the costs, coverages and deductibles are at OD because like WHITE, you also were very vocal about how we didn’t need a union here at this company….. how about it?
Alot of those clowns are long gone. Fed ex probably paid them to help fight the Union on here.

I'm sorry but FedEx is not going to see it that way. They were ranked number 17 in the nation on employee fulfillment and satisfaction by Indeed. Now this is for FedEx freight specifically but they're going to ride this one till the grease runs out. Interestingly enough Love travel stops was named number one.