New Penn | We need to be SOLD SOON

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
STOCKS NEWS

Reuters Results diary
Stocks on the move Real-time Equity news
U.S. stock market report

1043 ET 08July2009-YRC Worldwide sinks after Morgan Keegan comments ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shares of YRC Worldwide sank on Wednesday, after Morgan Keegan wrote that it believed a bankruptcy at the company was "still likely in the near to mid-term."

The firm moved the stock to "not rated" from "market perform."

Morgan Keegan also cited negotiations between the company and the Teamsters union. "We believe the likelihood of a successful (approved by the Teamsters and passed through a vote of the rank-and-file Teamster employees at YRC Worldwide) conclusion to this matter is low at best," it wrote.

Shares sank 15 percent to $1.05.

Updated: http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsnews/idINBNG41729920090708?rpc=33

STOCKS NEWS

Reuters Results diary
Stocks on the move Real-time Equity news
U.S. stock market report

1043 ET 08July2009-YRC Worldwide sinks after Morgan Keegan comments ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shares of YRC Worldwide sank on Wednesday, after Morgan Keegan wrote that it believed a bankruptcy at the company was "still likely in the near to mid-term."

The firm moved the stock to "not rated" from "market perform."

Morgan Keegan also cited negotiations between the company and the Teamsters union. "We believe the likelihood of a successful (approved by the Teamsters and passed through a vote of the rank-and-file Teamster employees at YRC Worldwide) conclusion to this matter is low at best," it wrote.

Shares sank 15 percent to $1.05.

Updated: UPDATE 1-Bankruptcy at YRC Worldwide still likely: Morgan Keegan | Reuters

Here's good news..

Rothschild reviewing possible YRC bond deals: source - Yahoo! Finance

Selling is one thing, but you need a buyer.
Guys , this is what i heard as of today. One of are drivers was at a big account of ours in pa , the traffic manager came out and said i heard you guys were bought back by arnold .Have any of you guys heard anything on this ?Dont want to post a rumor but like i said it came from a traffic manger at one of are big accounts. It was being talked about all this morning.Maybe some good news we hope?

The employees should buy New Penn, our 10% wage reduction could go towards the cost. All we need is good honest management people, and they are hard to come by in today's world.

The doom and gloomers and analysts always get worked up right before a vote or during negotiations, and the stock is just reflecting that.
The concessions vote will pass, whether it’s a pension deferral or a temporary termination. It doesn’t matter! The stock will rebound, and the Irishman and the rest of his kind will continue to provide new dates of our demise. He is a proud Irishman and true IRA fan. Things will improve drastically when the voting is done. Customers could not care less about the situation. They like the rate, the service and the drivers. You're gonna be around for awhile

sorry,won't beleive that one till i see it happen,rumor or not. the only thing EH kept from arnold inds. or bought back from roadway was arnold logistics-ARLO, he than called it,formely ADW. that was his baby. he sold that out to jacobson companies over a year ago. think he's had his fill of the trucking industry. unless he relized that if not for NPME , he wouldnt have a dime,and would be a working sap like the rest of us. than again EH SR. would have made 100's of millions in some other line of work, he was that kind of guy. i say it will never happen. just my opinion.

The doom and gloomers and analysts always get worked up right before a vote or during negotiations, and the stock is just reflecting that.
The concessions vote will pass, whether it’s a pension deferral or a temporary termination. It doesn’t matter! The stock will rebound, and the Irishman and the rest of his kind will continue to provide new dates of our demise. He is a proud Irishman and true IRA fan. Things will improve drastically when the voting is done. Customers could not care less about the situation. They like the rate, the service and the drivers. You're gonna be around for awhile

Whats the IRA have to do with this???Sounds like your a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, just because i'm Irish I have something to do with IRA. Typical A..hole statement from a A.... Bury your head in the sand if u must. Stocks down to a penny stock, YRC has bought in a Liquidation expert-Investment banker, YRC freight levels are down something like 40% but customers not worried. You live in a fantasy land Joe and the only reason you are here is to tell every one on this TITANIC, don't worry everything is fine. Right up to the closing. Selling us is our only hope.
Joe since you don't work at New Penn and have no Knowledge of our operation, WHERE DO YOU WORK????? And is this your job to prop up the troops with false hope...

Whats the IRA have to do with this???
Sounds like your a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ
, just because i'm Irish I have something to do with IRA. Typical A..hole statement from a A.... Bury your head in the sand if u must. Stocks down to a penny stock, YRC has bought in a Liquidation expert-Investment banker, YRC freight levels are down something like 40% but customers not worried. You live in a fantasy land Joe and the only reason you are here is to tell every one on this TITANIC, don't worry everything is fine. Right up to the closing. Selling us is our only hope.
Joe since you don't work at New Penn and have no Knowledge of our operation,
WHERE DO YOU WORK????? And is this your job to prop up the troops with false hope...[/
QUOTE]

I am not ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, I am Irish too. The IRA is highly militant..like you. It takes a long time to become really good at something and it looks like you got a long way to go. Freight levels and stock price will improve when vote is over. They are down for a reason but you don't get it. Do ya daah? I was p+d for Roadway for over 27 yrs and I know many New Penn drivers and I know your operation well. I see that you resort to name calling when some one does not agree with you. I don't name call and that is why I would not call you an 'ignorant moron' but you are

Whats the IRA have to do with this???, just because i'm Irish I have something to do with IRA. Typical A..hole statement from a A.... Bury your head in the sand if u must. Stocks down to a penny stock, YRC has bought in a Liquidation expert-Investment banker, YRC freight levels are down something like 40% but customers not worried. You live in a fantasy land Joe and the only reason you are here is to tell every one on this TITANIC, don't worry everything is fine. Right up to the closing. Selling us is our only hope.
Joe since you don't work at New Penn and have no Knowledge of our operation, QUOTE]

I am not ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, I am Irish too. The IRA is highly militant..like you. It takes a long time to become really good at something and it looks like you got a long way to go. Freight levels and stock price will improve when vote is over. They are down for a reason but you don't get it. Do ya daah? I was p+d for Roadway for over 27 yrs and I know many New Penn drivers and I know your operation well. I see that you resort to name calling when some one does not agree with you. I don't name call and that is why I would not call you an 'ignorant moron' but you are

So you were a driver for Roadway. Theres 2 key words here WERE and ROADWAY. So why are u on the New Penn Board??? Why are you pushing a agenda that doesn't concern u??? New Penn votes seperate, so there is no reason for u here. Or is there????
As for being a Ignorant moron---thats way better than being a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A..hole if anybody here was:eck13::eck13:

So you were a driver for Roadway. Theres 2 key words here WERE and ROADWAY. So why are u on the New Penn Board??? Why are you pushing a agenda that doesn't concern u??? New Penn votes seperate, so there is no reason for u here. Or is there????
As for being a Ignorant moron---
thats way better than being a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A..hole if anybody here was
:eck13::eck13:

I was just replying to your anxiety about the stock price which doubled since you last called me a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. If only you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't get so upset and call a fellow Irishman a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. But It's impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument so ok I'm outa here:Flame-On:

I was just replying to your anxiety about the stock price which doubled since you last called me a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. If only you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't get so upset and call a fellow Irishman a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. But It's impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument so ok I'm outa here:Flame-On:

No answer Joe???? Yeah go over to YRC board since u don't belong there either..

whether new penn or yrc, the management of either of these places would take great joy listening to you two bicker, one of the main missions of these companys, has always been to cause division amongst the troops, and that certainly what I see here

whether new penn or yrc, the management of either of these places would take great joy listening to you two bicker, one of the main missions of these companys, has always been to cause division amongst the troops, and that certainly what I see here

Hump he doesn't work for either so I dont think it makes much of a difference