TForce | 'We now have gray and brown, and everyone loves it' (Richmond Times-Dispatch)

• Thread starter Jeffs Better Half
  • Start date
J

Jeffs Better Half

Parcel and package delivery giant UPS purchased Richmond-based Overnite Corp., one of the nation's largest trucking companies, for $1.25 billion in 2005. After being renamed UPS Freight, it has spent more than a year quietly remaking itself as the trucking arm of UPS.

More...

Thats an interesting interview with Gordon M.
He says we all love our uniforms?
Thats nice,and he says our country is being slowed down by gridlock in the big cities.
He says they figure that into the average speeds.
Well thats really something?
I wounder how they do that?

Thanks for posting this news story for us UPS Freight haulers.
I guess the only thing I can say about where we as a company are heading is only the upper management seems to know our future,so we the employees have nothing to worry about.

Q: You've been low profile for a while. What have you have been doing?

Mackenzie: If it's low profile, it's because probably we've had our heads down and were putting. Golf is a serious execs sport. :hysterical:

Mackenzie: If it's low profile, it's because probably we've had our heads down and were putting. Golf is a serious execs sport. :hysterical:

Oh you know he has been hard at work telling his flunkies what he wants done before and after his swing.....

Well we had our heads down because the Teamsters are kicking my butt and I can't do anything about it,,,, Don't u just feel really sorry for Gorden,, and Mikey,,, HERE'S UR sign..:smilie_132:

sure gordy!

yea we love our gray it's fun as hell getting the grease not to show, oh and thanks for the insurance coverage, it's the same we had 20 years ago, thats the way to move foward, thank you gordon! go brown and go brotherhood!

Yes:hysterical: And we spent 50,000 hrs. on that put!!!! and another 200,000 on the next hole.