ABF | We should be making 28.40 by now

Tonkatruck

TB Lurker
Credits
AD 28.40 PLUS THAT $ 3.50
WE ALL SHOULD BE GETTING ON THAT NEW CONTRACT $ 31.90 AT LEAST
START FIGHTING FOR WHAT IT IS ,BEFORE YOU VOTE , CHECK IT OUT , AND GET WHAT IT IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR ...IF YOU VOTE YES , MAY AS WELL YOU VOTING FOR ANOTHER %7 PAY CUT AGAIN
......................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Reading these comments and listening to the guys at my terminal, I can’t figure out where all the 7% cut votes came from?
Just wth is going on here?
Everyone pretends to be a “no”? And then votes in favor?
I think I know the outcome here!
There will be many terminals with nearly 100% “YES”.
I’m going be back to ask where are you “no” guys at when it matters?
So, just tuck it back in! Hero!
Maybe you got my point?

Reading these comments and listening to the guys at my terminal, I can’t figure out where all the 7% cut votes came from?
Maybe you got my point?
Maybe you got my point?

Did I miss something? I thought the IBT negotiated and recommended the membership ratify this agreement. What happened to all those member proposals and local meetings?
You got the Yellow guys not wanting to vote until the union recommends a contract and the AFB guys saying the union didn't do enough.

Did I miss something? I thought the IBT negotiated and recommended the membership ratify this agreement. What happened to all those member proposals and local meetings?
You got the Yellow guys not wanting to vote until the union recommends a contract and the AFB guys saying the union didn't do enough.
Well, they recommended the last two and see where that got us!! So, when she recommended a dildo that you would swear was real and you said yes. Did you still enjoy it after when you found she did have a real one!! Get all the facts read the proposal and make your own educated decision!!

Come on Blade you are smarter than that.....you have some Yellow guys saying "Shut it down" and some Yellow guys saying "lets try to keep it going".... you have some ABF guys saying "Best contract ever" and some guys saying it "should be a bit more".....whatever the outcome for either company you will have some that like the proposals and some that don't....but you can be assured about one thing, that no matter what happens everyone will tell you they voted No....

:lmao: :438: :lmao:

Come on Blade you are smarter than that.....you have some Yellow guys saying "Shut it down" and some Yellow guys saying "lets try to keep it going".... you have some ABF guys saying "Best contract ever" and some guys saying it "should be a bit more".....whatever the outcome for either company you will have some that like the proposals and some that don't....but you can be assured about one thing, that no matter what happens everyone will tell you they voted No....

Isn't that the truth! :hysterical:

I think the Teamsters should demand that Blade be a consultant for both ABF and Yellow. We are talking OR numbers in the low 50's, mutual respect between management and employees, and unmatched efficiency and profits for the forseeable future.

Maybe you got my point?
Well all I can say is it was 100% no at my terminal....I know it was as I was there for the vote count....

I thought you were on vacation walking in some parades.:17142:

Did I miss something?
You have missed a lot. Your estimated $2.25 per hour first year raise was off by $1.25. You told me to let you know if you were wrong. “YOU WERE WRONG”!!!
It may be time to take your crystal ball to Safe-Lite for repairs because it obviously has a crack in it. Wouldn’t want any of that “Omniscient” fluid to leak out and stain the carpet!!!

Last edited:

Well, let me break the ice then. I work at 049, philly. I’m voting yes, and I told all of my coworkers I’m voting yes. I believe it will pass at our terminal. Btw, I don’t hide behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am. Please vote!!

Well, let me break the ice then. I work at 049, philly. I’m voting yes, and I told all of my coworkers I’m voting yes. I believe it will pass at our terminal. Btw, I don’t hide behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am. Please vote!!
That's good, vote however you see fit...that is what we did....I also don't hide behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am...even management....I do have a question for you though....didn't Philly get extra pension contributions last time by voting down their supplement? I'm pretty sure New England did, but I thought Philly did as well.....

That's good, vote however you see fit...that is what we did....I also don't hide behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am...even management....I do have a question for you though....didn't Philly get extra pension contributions last time by voting down their supplement? I'm pretty sure New England did, but I thought Philly did as well.....
You re correct, but I don’t remember whether we shot it down, or it was negotiated up until the very end. Our president did a good job ”explaining” to the company, that even tho our pension was in a 10 year rescue plan, it was headed in the right direction. So yes, we did get extra money, and our fund is in very good shape now.

You re correct, but I don’t remember whether we shot it down, or it was negotiated up until the very end. Our president did a good job ”explaining” to the company, that even tho our pension was in a 10 year rescue plan, it was headed in the right direction. So yes, we did get extra money, and our fund is in very good shape now.
This is from a dc velocity article in may of 2018....
Paff said it was no surprise that workers in upstate New York, Philadelphia, New England, and the Pittsburgh-Erie, Pa., areas overwhelmingly rejected their respective supplemental agreements that accompany the national contract. All supplements must be ratified for the national contract to take effect.