Central Transport | We should

Iceman1257

TB Lurker
Credits
When they come to you and say you need to fill out an application to keep working here.
Everyone should say no!
They will still need us to move the freight.
If we all make a stand they will have to listen.
Don't be the chicken S that backs down!
If your gonna start all over again might as well do it some where that pays better!!
And has better benefits!!
Now I'm not saying quit your job.
But don't give up on yourself or your family.
We all have worked hard for what little we have.
Don't laydown and take it!
You wouldn't let someone come into your house and take your stuff.
Why would you let them take this?
For once we all need to get on the same page!
Spread the word! Please do it for your self respect !

That was my plan. Hopefully it's the same plan for the majority of the drivers. Remember people witout drivers there is no freight being moved.

The Milan guys have gone through this already.
How did it work for you guys?
I've never had to go through this before.
Thoughts ideas?
Instead of playing games we need to come together and work together!
Some of the central transport terminals are smaller then the Vitran terminals.
They can't move what we move in a night just because of man power!
Do you really want to start all over again? When you could fight to keep what you have?
I'm hearing terminal managers telling guys to use up the vacation time you have before the end of November because we are gonna lose it!

Sounds awesome, only the guys here or anywhere else wont get together and do something like this.

True! People have forgotten how to stand up fore them selves!
And they don't realize what the are giving up.
That vacation time was earned.
That spot on the bid board was earned!
I'm all for dovetailing into central transport
As long as I keep what I have earned.
If I'm gonna lose what I've earned then I'll start somewhere better.
And I will just be another no call no show.
Because the company I worked for doesn't existed anymore!
And they haven't earned my two week notice!
If you get the chance to walk away from the drama! I hope everyone does the same!

When they come to you and say you need to fill out an application to keep working here.
Everyone should say no!
They will still need us to move the freight.
If we all make a stand they will have to listen.
Don't be the chicken S that backs down!
If your gonna start all over again might as well do it some where that pays better!!
And has better benefits!!
Now I'm not saying quit your job.
But don't give up on yourself or your family.
We all have worked hard for what little we have.
Don't laydown and take it!
You wouldn't let someone come into your house and take your stuff.
Why would you let them take this?
For once we all need to get on the same page!
Spread the word! Please do it for your self respect !
love ur enthusiasm, thing is a higher percentage of drivers will do as ther told as always. Central has smaller barns cuz ther customer base suks like ther reputation for reliability. Our customer base is dropping exponentially due to our new affiliation with CT combined with our recent throw n go delivery process. So I wouldn't expect too much by saying no to the app unless ur desire is to just end this madness a lil quicker..

no one is going to have to fill out applications drivers dock will be dovetailed in. if we in any way we screw the customer they will just drop us and you can forget even having a job. The reason is that all other truck lines have capacity. so please I know everyone is upset but at least the vitran /pjax fight is over and everyone can see that Vitran Canada did buy Pjax and we were supposed to become one and be the best out here. it just didnt happen though and now hindsight is twenty twenty. But Central has a lot of good intentions and vision so run with that thought and make it what no one wanted to do with Vitran and come together and service these customers. sell to these customers. tell them you want the freight!!

love ur enthusiasm, thing is a higher percentage of drivers will do as ther told as always. Central has smaller barns cuz ther customer base suks like ther reputation for reliability. Our customer base is dropping exponentially due to our new affiliation with CT combined with our recent throw n go delivery process. So I wouldn't expect too much by saying no to the app unless ur desire is to just end this madness a lil quicker..

I'm not saying walk away from a paycheck.
At least until you have a place to land.
But when you walk away! Walk away without a heads up to anybody! Just don't show up and don't answer the phone! Think of Vitran as a crazy ex!
But FYI in the southwest terminal managers are calling in favors and looking for a life raft also.
So for all the yes men around here! You are gonna have to look for a new ass to kiss.

I'm not saying walk away from a paycheck.
At least until you have a place to land.
But when you walk away! Walk away without a heads up to anybody! Just don't show up and don't answer the phone! Think of Vitran as a crazy ex!
But FYI in the southwest terminal managers are calling in favors and looking for a life raft also.
So for all the yes men around here! You are gonna have to look for a new ass to kiss.

Im saying look but dont screw the customer it will bite in the end. and before

no one is going to have to fill out applications drivers dock will be dovetailed in. if we in any way we screw the customer they will just drop us and you can forget even having a job. The reason is that all other truck lines have capacity. so please I know everyone is upset but at least the vitran /pjax fight is over and everyone can see that Vitran Canada did buy Pjax and we were supposed to become one and be the best out here. it just didnt happen though and now hindsight is twenty twenty. But Central has a lot of good intentions and vision so run with that thought and make it what no one wanted to do with Vitran and come together and service these customers. sell to these customers. tell them you want the freight!!

Lol..sounds more like D.K. nd Manny rollin round in bed havin a wet dream

what vision and good intentions do are new masters have we all would like to know

Those of you who think you can beat "the system" by not accepting an application, not answering your phone, not showing up or picking up freigh thave no idea who your dealing with. Matty has thousands of trucks at his disposal, either company owned or owner operators and is willing to spend the money to have them pick up his freight to show he can live get it picked up. He can and will survive without you.

Those of you who think you can beat "the system" by not accepting an application, not answering your phone, not showing up or picking up freigh thave no idea who your dealing with. Matty has thousands of trucks at his disposal, either company owned or owner operators and is willing to spend the money to have them pick up his freight to show he can live get it picked up. He can and will survive without you.
and we will survive without him as well.

this is exactly why very few of us are buying this new company concept, the new masters want some of our freight not the people

1. I didn't know there were questions about Vitran buying PJAX, the SEC filings looked pretty clear.
2. My TM was told no dovetailing, not sure why he would lie given he expects to be replaced by CT's supervisor.

What we all need to remember is whether they dovetail us in or not,we keep our vacation time or not is at the end of the day we will be working for CENTRAL. Now,I'm not sure about the areas you gentlemen work in but here in central PA a have spoken to their drivers for many years at various stops throughout PA an everyone of them are absolutely miserable. From what I've heard the only reason they work there is because their driving record sucks,an as soon as it clears up they are gone. On my route i have seen their drivers come an go. I know of only two of their city guys that have any time in. In my region it's not a company you work long term for, hopefully its not the same for your area.

PS I'm related to Manny YOU FORGOT TO MENTION

What we all need to remember is whether they dovetail us in or not,we keep our vacation time or not is at the end of the day we will be working for CENTRAL. Now,I'm not sure about the areas you gentlemen work in but here in central PA a have spoken to their drivers for many years at various stops throughout PA an everyone of them are absolutely miserable. From what I've heard the only reason they work there is because their driving record sucks,an as soon as it clears up they are gone. On my route i have seen their drivers come an go. I know of only two of their city guys that have any time in. In my region it's not a company you work long term for, hopefully its not the same for your area.

Same here, drivers for CT are scrubs