Central Transport | We should

What we all need to remember is whether they dovetail us in or not,we keep our vacation time or not is at the end of the day we will be working for CENTRAL. Now,I'm not sure about the areas you gentlemen work in but here in central PA a have spoken to their drivers for many years at various stops throughout PA an everyone of them are absolutely miserable. From what I've heard the only reason they work there is because their driving record sucks,an as soon as it clears up they are gone. On my route i have seen their drivers come an go. I know of only two of their city guys that have any time in. In my region it's not a company you work long term for, hopefully its not the same for your area.
very true CT is not a company where you will be for the long term

customers and their drivers alike in my area have nothing positive to say about them. or refuse to even use them for p&d any phase of it.was told by coustomer you guys suck but they are the worst. just what i needed to hear. like i have not had enough punishment over our issues now i'm hearing it about who bought us. tired of being abused i need a beer hug.lol