ABF | Welcome Back! Sound off, where and what you do!

Not as much as I was Hillbilly. I am getting about 2 days a week, compared to the first week or so I worked there. I was working every day I was off from the F.D. I will tell the others about our site.

poptart Merry Christmas to you and welcome to Truckingboards.com
P.S. abfski that goes for you also. :smilie_132:

Phil Casey

City Driver 3:30to Midnight. Held this bid for 6 years. Hired on 29 October 1998. Current 48 man city board. I am # 20. Not bad for 8 years.

Thanks Hillbilly. I can usually be found over at trucknet.com. Found this board & will hang around. Lots of posts from the other barns of ABF you won't find at Truck Net. Kind of gives you a larger & more accurate perspective as to what is happening with our company. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone & their Families here at the ABF bulletin Board.

True friends are precious, and lost friends are the kind of ghosts that never wander far away.

Dagwood

MerryChristmas12.gif

Thanks Guys and Gals for making this forum what it is. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great time with your families.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Big Jay welcome to trucking boards. Good to have ya along for the ride. I can't speak for 042 but it seems to be slow all over the system. That time of the year.

Thank You.............just Had A Phone Call Telling Me All Our Terminals Are Supposed To Cut Back.........has Anyone Out There Heard Anything ?

When I am not the Midnight Skullker skullking through on the last one to post I am heavy into retirement, and I mean heavy someone has got to pave the way for Frog so when he finally gets there it won't be a complete surprise

Frog where in the world are you at can't you hear your dispatcher calling you, tear yourself away from the boards long enough to help ABF make enough to pay there road taxes do the other drivers can go to work. ww42