ABF | Welcome to ABF

Happy to see YRC guys getting on with us....just please....when some kinda "give away" vote comes around, I hope you guys have learned a lesson. We vote no around here! We haven't bought into their "why not us too" crap. Even though times are tough, we are NOT in a desperate situation. I suspect something is around the corner again...leave the yes votes where you came from. welcome to the team.

Happy to see YRC guys getting on with us....just please....when some kinda "give away" vote comes around, I hope you guys have learned a lesson. We vote no around here! We haven't bought into their "why not us too" crap. Even though times are tough, we are NOT in a desperate situation. I suspect something is around the corner again...leave the yes votes where you came from. welcome to the team.

You tell 'em.

All the yes guys are still working there.
Guys like myself, voted no every time and didn't go for that bs.Guys like myself had the balls to leave too.
Just sayin

wish you all the luck too tscan
I applied and got an interview that was april was told my application is awaiting transportation to sign off that was last mon man I hope they get it done tomorrow.