ABF | Werner hooking their own sets

i have no problem filing a grievance but how can you trust the union that told you this was a great contract in the first place and shoved it down our throats??????? keep putting your faith in those that make in 4-5 months (in 5 days with no ot) to what you make in one year IF you work a ton of overtime do you really think they are there for us???? if they were we wouldnt being having these discussions

file a grievance ok then the grievance gets deadlocked and another year plus goes by before they even think of hearing the case so abf will get thier way for a minimum of 3 years on this contract and if it does rule against the company it will be a simple ok dont do that anymore abf------ boy that will hurt wont it ????

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then dont do anything. Sit on your hands and maybe someone will do something for you.

Well, I filed a grievance on Friday and a Werner guy is here in his wife beater and cigarette but his set has been hooked by the yard man. I do not like them pulling our stuff, but I'm not sure what else can be done? I've written this set down for the clerks to find out where its going, maybe we can start keeping track of the 6%