Yellow | What about newpenn

Bill and I discussed all the purchases Yellow made. As a matter of fact, he consulted all the Teamsters and lower level management. He assured us if a single person objected, they would not have made the purchases they did. So yeah Rocket Scientist, every Teamster and other Yellow employee supported 100% the purchase of New Penn and screwed up your life.

Bzzzzz Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz

Your alarm just went off. Dreams over, time to go back to reality now.

How do you figure we at new penn didn't sacrifice? When all this bullshit started last year we were a profitable company. All of our terminals and equipment were bought and paid for. And your screwed up management did a number on that. So how the hell do you figure we didn't sacrifice? You are dragging us down with you. We are still profitable in these economic conditions!!!!!!!!!!! How about you???????????:ranting2::ranting2:

Bill and I discussed all the purchases Yellow made. As a matter of fact, he consulted all the Teamsters and lower level management. He assured us if a single person objected, they would not have made the purchases they did. So yeah Rocket Scientist, every Teamster and other Yellow employee supported 100% the purchase of New Penn and screwed up your life.

Bzzzzz Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz

Your alarm just went off. Dreams over, time to go back to reality now.

That green banner should say strap job and not moderator!!

If they merge we snap back that's in the last contract.

Shut down why not. Yellow does seem like they know what their doing Reading PA is making 20 cents on the dollar. WE ARE PROFITABLE !!! So why should we take a cut when we know how to make money. But who are we. What do we know. Bill has all the answers. I'm sure we will be getting some visitors from Yellow to persuade the next vote the New Penn the scare tactics begin. Then another no vote. Down Sizing or restructuring. Snap Back Clauses. They have to watch out for. I guess we will see. Not much more you can do if your making money right.

new penn makes money. something yellow knows little about. they will probably sell them to a competitor for next to nothing and then try to lease them back

That is what I want to know. What happens to the Chicago Locals who voted no?

"Chicago Local 705, Chicago Local 710, and Local 179 who are covered by their own separate contracts." This quote is from the Teamsters for a Democratic Union site

I could see 705 voting no, but surprised 710 did, Mr. Flynn must not be happy, but I could see 705 with there TDU people in charge that makes sense. They have been promising there people the world and comming up with nothing.

New Penn is a YRC Regional Transportation company providing superior regional, next-day ground services through a network spanning the Northeastern United States, Quebec, Canada and Puerto Rico. New Penn is considered an industry leader in tracking technologies and Internet-based shipping services. [logo] what would you do with a company regarded this high.

I am proud to be a member of the local 710 and proud of the No votes. :thumbsdown: At least we know our local had the B@@@s to stand up.

So what your telling me is that you dont want a job, you voted no along with everyone in 710, because you had balls! If you feel that way why dont you guys quit, find another job and let the ones who want to work, work. You guys kill me.

So what your telling me is that you dont want a job, you voted no along with everyone in 710, because you had balls! If you feel that way why dont you guys quit, find another job and let the ones who want to work, work. You guys kill me.

:eck13:::shit::

Why should he quit? Doesn't he have the right to his opinion? I think that everyone just wanting to keep their job and within 1 year give up wages, pension contributions and what most certainly will be forth coming healthcare changes should advise your management in Overland Park that there isn't anything that you won't give up. How about giving up your overtime pay for straighttime pay. Offer to pay a portion of your insurance costs. Tell them that you don"t even care about that silly pension thing that people keep talking about. Because you have a job you can save for the future yourself. Be pro-active and tell them you absolutely will not take the future raises that will be coming because it's good enough just having a job. New Penn and Chicago Locals are representing the Teamster's well in the fact that you do have a choice and whether you are in agreement it certainly is refreshing to see some of members send a signal to B.Z. and the rest of his cronies that we are at the "saturation point" of this Cluster F---

Why should he quit? Doesn't he have the right to his opinion? I think that everyone just wanting to keep their job and within 1 year give up wages, pension contributions and what most certainly will be forth coming healthcare changes should advise your management in Overland Park that there isn't anything that you won't give up. How about giving up your overtime pay for straighttime pay. Offer to pay a portion of your insurance costs. Tell them that you don"t even care about that silly pension thing that people keep talking about. Because you have a job you can save for the future yourself. Be pro-active and tell them you absolutely will not take the future raises that will be coming because it's good enough just having a job. New Penn and Chicago Locals are representing the Teamster's well in the fact that you do have a choice and whether you are in agreement it certainly is refreshing to see some of members send a signal to B.Z. and the rest of his cronies that we are at the "saturation point" of this Cluster F---

Take that BALDY:clap::biglaugh:

Hey freight peddler just remember that 42 percent of up voted no. That may be the one thing that keeps them from asking for more.

Hey freight peddler just remember that 42 percent of up voted no. That may be the one thing that keeps them from asking for more.

Wish that was true DF, Next time they will just make us pay more for Insurance..... No Vote needed....... SAD

Well, you guys kill me. Here is YRC advertising on all the radios that GlenMoore is paying .50/mile. You migt as well go and work for Glen Moore now. You are making probably less than that or the same, you have no pension, and Glen Moore is not paying union dues so they are ahead of the game. I don't want to see the company go out of business but if I am going to vote for non union wages what kind of teamster am I.