XPO | What are these?

On some of Schneider's trailers, they have a device that has a camera on the inside of the trailer that can send a still photo via satellite. I can’t think of a reason to have the cable pass through the trailer wall like the posted image shows unless it’s to a camera.

On some of Schneider's trailers, they have a device that has a camera on the inside of the trailer that can send a still photo via satellite. I can’t think of a reason to have the cable pass through the trailer wall like the posted image shows unless it’s to a camera.

I assumed the cable went into the wall to find power.

Something that looks like a tree branch may damage

Odd that they were willing to obscure the equipment number. But whatever they are hitting with these trailers will certainly take that thing with it. Had a trailer last night missing placard holders. Tore right off. I have to think that’s hard enough to do that someone was trying to do it. LOL

Screenshot_20210626-132605_Gallery.md.jpg
A friend of mine sent me this picture, what are they for?
My sources are telling me that it is a prototype name change detector used to track the number of times a Trucking Boards member changes their name. Apparently, after the 10th name change, this device fires a laser beam destroying the guilty party. I know of some on here that are getting close to their 10th change. I would not want to be in their shoes!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My sources are telling me that it is a prototype name change detector used to track the number of times a Trucking Boards member changes their name. Apparently, after the 10th name change, this device fires a laser beam destroying the guilty party. I know of some on here that are getting close to their 10th change. I would not want to be in their shoes!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There goes that secret.

It’s a self destruct device! If things get bad the unit can be destroyed via remote detonation . If the system becomes overwhelmed multiple trailers can be eliminated to relieve pressure on the system.

Should have detonated by now ?

Maybe this is why our CSA score is at mandatory inspection level ??

I thought exploding trucks were the argument against computer driven vehicles ???