XPO | What are these?

I think that person is in the process of morphing again as I write this . I am excited just waiting for the new identity.
I think he has done it....Lmao
Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Why the hell does every thread have to get derailed into you juveniles crying about this ??? There are at least 4 clearly different ( personalities ) posting under the sucker666 name. If posters are not breaking site rules. What is gained from destroying the conversation to recycle this aimless and futile argument over who is or isn’t really who they say or imply they are ??? The site is allegedly interested in maintaining anonymity of users. Therefore. You will never ID anyone in the site. Not without breaking the site rules. FFS

Why the hell does every thread have to get derailed into you juveniles crying about this ??? There are at least 4 clearly different ( personalities ) posting under the sucker666 name. If posters are not breaking site rules. What is gained from destroying the conversation to recycle this aimless and futile argument over who is or isn’t really who they say or imply they are ??? The site is allegedly interested in maintaining anonymity of users. Therefore. You will never ID anyone in the site. Not without breaking the site rules. FFS
Most of the time I don’t know who they're referencing. I guess I need a program to follow the players.

I am pretty sure the person in question is breaking the site rules as he currently has two different, active user names. Also, in the "Announcements and Help" forum, Jeff posted a thread (You can now Change Your User Name) that clearly states you can now change your name once per year. The person in question is already on his third user name this year with two of them currently active. So, if this person is who he appears to be, he is clearly breaking the site rules. As far as sucker666 goes, as you quoted, he may have "4 clearly different personalities", but he is only using one user name which is within the site rules.

I have multiple personalities?

I am pretty sure the person in question is breaking the site rules as he currently has two different, active user names. Also, in the "Announcements and Help" forum, Jeff posted a thread (You can now Change Your User Name) that clearly states you can now change your name once per year. The person in question is already on his third user name this year with two of them currently active. So, if this person is who he appears to be, he is clearly breaking the site rules. As far as sucker666 goes, as you quoted, he may have "4 clearly different personalities", but he is only using one user name which is within the site rules.

Jeff and his staff can handle those issues. I have seen it happen. Why do you feel the need to cry about it ? Do you feel that they are not taking this seriously enough for you ?

Jeff and his staff can handle those issues. I have seen it happen. Why do you feel the need to cry about it ? Do you feel that they are not taking this seriously enough for you ?
Not crying, just having fun at his expense. And now you are crying and going off topic as well. You were the one that said anything about breaking the rules and I simply pointed out where myself and others felt like this individual is breaking the rules. If you don’t like my comments, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Not crying, just having fun at his expense. And now you are crying and going off topic as well. You were the one that said anything about breaking the rules and I simply pointed out where myself and others felt like this individual is breaking the rules. If you don’t like my comments, feel free to put me on your ignore list.
I think once a thread has quite a few responses that people start using humor to pass time. The "juveniles" that you are referring to were doing just that, poking some fun at someones expense. I have even seen you joke on here so I have no idea why you are getting uptight about this. As far as sucker goes, you seem to single him out and question if he is who he says he is, I never mentioned anything about this before, but hey you brought it up about people questioning this other person. You are just as guilty as the "juveniles". I say all this with no hard feelings towards you, just my point of view. I think that many of your posts are spot on and I look forward to reading them in the future.