XPO | What are these?

I think once a thread has quite a few responses that people start using humor to pass time. The "juveniles" that you are referring to were doing just that, poking some fun at someones expense. I have even seen you joke on here so I have no idea why you are getting uptight about this. As far as sucker goes, you seem to single him out and question if he is who he says he is, I never mentioned anything about this before, but hey you brought it up about people questioning this other person. You are just as guilty as the "juveniles". I say all this with no hard feelings towards you, just my point of view. I think that many of your posts are spot on and I look forward to reading them in the future.
Does ABF have tracking devices in it's trailers?

I don't see ABF spotting a lot of equipment where other LTL's generally do ( distribution centers , warehouses , factories , etc...)

XPO ( and before that Con-Way ) used to be VERY particular about dropping equipment at a customer , now , I'm not sure what their policy and/or strategy is.

I know, right ? :clappy:
I get the feeling if I was allowed to post here under many different aliases you would be all over it like fly on chit. I’m one guy . Who post under one name since 2009. I GAURANTEE if I played that game I would be bumped off here faster than you could imagine. There is some strong bias here with some moderators . I know what I post makes people uncomfortable at times because they don’t like to face reality. I make no apologies for that . I just post it as I see it.

I don't see ABF spotting a lot of equipment where other LTL's generally do ( distribution centers , warehouses , factories , etc...)

XPO ( and before that Con-Way ) used to be VERY particular about dropping equipment at a customer , now , I'm not sure what their policy and/or strategy is.
I'm not aware of any tracking devices on ABF trailers. At my terminal we have 3 accounts that I can think of that we spot trailers. Two DC's and one manufacturer.

I get the feeling if I was allowed to post here under many different aliases you would be all over it like fly on chit. I’m one guy . Who post under one name since 2009. I GAURANTEE if I played that game I would be bumped off here faster than you could imagine. There is some strong bias here with some moderators . I know what I post makes people uncomfortable at times because they don’t like to face reality. I make no apologies for that . I just post it as I see it.
Just 1 guy? Lmao

Screenshot_20210626-132605_Gallery.md.jpg
A friend of mine sent me this picture, what are they for?
These have been around for years...Lots of truck load carriers use them. If you look at the front of those trailer you will see a little solar panel to power the device. In fact some even have a little camera inside the trailer. This is how they know if it is loaded, empty, or XPO is using it as a storage trailer...

I think once a thread has quite a few responses that people start using humor to pass time. The "juveniles" that you are referring to were doing just that, poking some fun at someones expense. I have even seen you joke on here so I have no idea why you are getting uptight about this. As far as sucker goes, you seem to single him out and question if he is who he says he is, I never mentioned anything about this before, but hey you brought it up about people questioning this other person. You are just as guilty as the "juveniles". I say all this with no hard feelings towards you, just my point of view. I think that many of your posts are spot on and I look forward to reading them in the future.

Just caught me in a funny way today. Very hypocritical of someone like sucker666 to point fingers. But I guess that is his ultimate purpose here. To be a mole and hunt people out. It all makes sense. And you are right. I am just as guilty of getting caught up in this, that or the other. It happens. Whatever.

We stopped doing business with Wal-mart because they wouldn't give us our trailers back. Several times loaded them up and used them for Wal-mart runs. Right now. Equipment is king. If someone has our stuff. They are being hunted.

Seriously. I don't believe one word you say. It starts with your name. And is the truth of your intentions. For one person with one point of view. You sure do seem to express many conflicting ideas at times. Especially, certain times and certain days. Just saying.

These have been around for years...Lots of truck load carriers use them. If you look at the front of those trailer you will see a little solar panel to power the device. In fact some even have a little camera inside the trailer. This is how they know if it is loaded, empty, or XPO is using it as a storage trailer...

If the trailer number wasn't blocked it would be a bigger clue. If this trailer is from the truckload side it would be more obvious what the purpose of the device is.

I would have expected to see a tracking device on the sea-going containers ( the non freight side of XPO ) than the LTL side of XPO.

I've never seen a tracker on a container. And there is a massive yard across the way here. Can't imagine the solar panels lasting long. With the way those things are handled. But I have seen more and more tracking devices on the freight.

Seriously. I don't believe one word you say. It starts with your name. And is the truth of your intentions. For one person with one point of view. You sure do seem to express many conflicting ideas at times. Especially, certain times and certain days. Just saying.
You don’t want to because it conflicts with what makes you feel comfortable and secure. Quite frankly I don’t care what you think. You keep believing what makes you happy.

You don’t want to because it conflicts with what makes you feel comfortable and secure. Quite frankly I don’t care what you think. You keep believing what makes you happy.

It’s okay sweetie. You don’t have to blame me for what you say. Just own your spit. It’ll all be alright.