Estes | What Can I Expect

imported_kikbxr

TB Lurker
Credits
:smilie_132: HAD AN INTERVUE ON TODAY. MUST SAY IT WENT EXTREMELY WELL. WAS INTERVUEDE BY A GUY WHOM I WORKED WITH IN 93 @ DUGAN, WHEN DUGAN CAME TO HOUSTON, I WAS THE FIRST DRIVER THAT DUGAN HIRED. HE BECAME THE ASSISTANT T.M. HE NOW IS THE T.M. FOR ESTES IN S.A.TX WHOM CAME OVER TO HOUSTON TO TEMPORARY HELP OUT. I APPLIED FOR A DOCK WORKER POSITION, YET THEY MADE ME AN OFFER AS A YARD JOCKEY.WHAT OVER-ALL CAN I EXPECT AS AN EMPLOYEE FROM THE COMPANY ?:hide: :smilie_132: REALLY WANTED ME TO BE A CITY P&D DRIVER, DIDN`T REALLY WANT IT BUT IF I HAVE TO WILL DO IT. ANY FEED-BACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

???? would rather be a jock than pd????

i have worked both i would say do city, not only is the work "usually" much easier. but you also gain city senority, i guess it depends on what you want to do with estes eventually.

you go p&d they will put you on home depot working nights you will get around 47 hours a week. the tm bryson and om willis have no idea on how to run a ltl terminal!:hide:those two guys put together equal 1/2 of a manger they got some real crockroach city drivers there.

you make any money save it they lay off during the winter when it gets slow they got around 55 city guys at that barn.you will be at the bottom

congratz on the interview. i dont know about it Texas. but dont listen to all the crap some people say out there. i like this company, and if you need a job then i wish you the best :D

congratz on the interview. i dont know about it Texas. but dont listen to all the crap some people say out there. i like this company, and if you need a job then i wish you the best :D
Thanks J.B.. As for as ROADMANN, now i`m little more concerned. Is it bad or that bad ?U must work @ the hou facility.:smilie_132: