ODFL | What do you Love about working here? What do you Hate about working here?

A snow blower attachment for a zero turn? Just how big around is your driveway? Ya gonna need a lot of concrete if ya gonna plow in circles. von.

Von, to be honest, it does have a lot of wear, I acquired it from a free snow removal company in Miami.
I would make someone a good deal, also have a double barrel pump shot gun.
I would take $250 for the gun and $50 for the snow blower.
If you take both items,I could make you a real deal and let them go for $300

Von, to be honest, it does have a lot of wear, I acquired it from a free snow removal company in Miami.
I would make someone a good deal, also have a double barrel pump shot gun.
I would take $250 for the gun and $50 for the snow blower.
If you take both items,I could make you a real deal and let them go for $300
Damm. For a moment there I thought I was gonna get a good deal. Then, I did the math. Oh well, life in the big city. Now. if that shotgun is a n gas operated auto loader, we need to talk. be safe out there. von.

Damm. For a moment there I thought I was gonna get a good deal. Then, I did the math. Oh well, life in the big city. Now. if that shotgun is a n gas operated auto loader, we need to talk. be safe out there. von.
Von, as far as I know, all double barrel pumps operate off gas, "methane"

Ok, but how many rounds can you discharge before ya have to schedule your colonoscopy?
Hate to tell you this, but you are bad as Billy!
I have another gun I got on a trade with Big Dave, its a single barrel over and under 20 ga., Iver Johnson.
Don't know much about it, Wong told me Dave attempted a 200 yard shot before the gun was warmed up
and strained the barrel, he said it never did shoot right after that shot.

I have another gun I got on a trade with Big Dave, its a single barrel over and under 20 ga., Iver Johnson.
Don't know much about it, Wong told me Dave attempted a 200 yard shot before the gun was warmed up
As soon as I saw the word 'Methane', there is no way in hell Im gonna let that one go. Now back to Billy like. I don't know weather to cry or shout for joy. Any help on your part is welcome. von.

200 yards with a shotgun? If using buckshot I bet the little bb's fell 6 feet short of their intended target. von.

I must confess though. I know nothing about shotguns. I own a .444 Marlin & 4 hand guns chambered in .380 or 9mm. And am very familiar & proficient with all of them. Years ago I went skeet shooting with a friend using his guns. Best fun I had shooting ever. But, the next day, I thought my shoulder was gonna fall off. Ever since I have kept my distance. But, I hear in close quarters with a sawed off barrel there is nothing more deadly than a 12 gauge. von.

I must confess though. I know nothing about shotguns. I own a .444 Marlin & 4 hand guns chambered in .380 or 9mm. And am very familiar & proficient with all of them. Years ago I went skeet shooting with a friend using his guns. Best fun I had shooting ever. But, the next day, I thought my shoulder was gonna fall off. Ever since I have kept my distance. But, I hear in close quarters with a sawed off barrel there is nothing more deadly than a 12 gauge. von.

Skeet shooting is a total waste of time, I've cooked them any way you can imagine and they are still too tough to eat.

Skeet shooting is a total waste of time, I've cooked them any way you can imagine and they are still too tough to eat.
Why may I ask when using the words Methane & cooking the skeet in our posts do I feel that we are heading for a snipe hunt. Or, maybe the hunt has already started & I didn't realize it. von. I forgot. Just how did you tenderize the skeet so ya didn't need a meat cleaver to cut em. von.

Why may I ask when using the words Methane & cooking the skeet in our posts do I feel that we are heading for a snipe hunt. Or, maybe the hunt has already started & I didn't realize it. von. I forgot. Just how did you tenderize the skeet so ya didn't need a meat cleaver to cut em. von.
Just like snipe, you have to parboil them for 15 minutes, then cook them any way you want.

I need to invite you and Dave down on my little barrier island for a snipe hunt,you will need to know how to call the alligators
before they get your snipe.

I need to invite you and Dave down on my little barrier island for a snipe hunt,you will need to know how to call the alligators
before they get your snipe.
Alligators on your property? I don't know about this hunt. But more important if you call the gators so they don't eat the snipe before we catch them, just what happens when you do call them gators? Just wondering. von.

Alligators on your property? I don't know about this hunt. But more important if you call the gators so they don't eat the snipe before we catch them, just what happens when you do call them gators? Just wondering. von.

Mention gators on the road to you young school drivers and ya'll thinking it's a real beast with its jaws wide open in the middle of the highway.. sob smh