FedEx Freight | What Exactly is the Weather driving policy now?

What was that town at the bottom of the grape vine, wheeler something ??? 99 would run you through all those small towns and red lites!!! I bet it has really changed over the years, Id like to take a couple weeks and ride my bike through there.
Wheeler Ridge

Ohio shut down the interstates twice last year. The first time, several of our trucks had to tie up at TOL because of it. The second time, FXFC got permission from Ohio to run because we're only on about 15mi of I-75 before we cross into Michigan. It got everyone home and FedEx shut us down the next day.

Dont be judgmental of another persons driving ability. Lot of states have cut back on taking care of roads. Rather the driver get off the road than be in a ditch or on front of a pack doing a crawl. I for one not going to brag how many times I didnt shut down because you can shut down 100 times but only one screw up and what did bragging rights get you. Be proffesional. Cowboy days are over. A lawyer will make sure of that
True that! I still have those Super Truckers at my barn. Always crying when I call off during inclement weather. I have enough grey hair. I have nothing to prove. I think I proved enough working here for over 15yrs. These type of drivers we hire now/or breed out of our DDC program try to gain respect the wrong way. You're not going to gain my respect by waiting in the drivers room for a hr or two just to see if I make it back to the barn thru a snow storm acting phony like u were concerned with my safety for arrival. Some get their rocks off by waiting for that call to come into City Disp. saying "aww he shut it down at a hotel 100miles back"....or " he flipped his rear box and jack knifed in the ditch"...especially a thirsty extra board driver who'll run your run that following night. Like really, don't insult my intelligence....smh