Yellow | What Happened To Northern Flash????

Can you give us a video of how to press the button to play that video?
lol-045.gif

Too much technology for a few of the folks here. Sometimes I wonder who logs them on.

Some of the guys here didn't come from the computer generation so I try my best to make it as easy as I can for people to get around.

The Big R on my right shoe does not stand for Roadway.

He was a major YRC faultfinder, attacker, doubter, hypercritic and mud-slinger. Other than that I thought he was an intellect.
There are drivers who know more how to run a major national ltl company than anyone can. Then you got your chief IBT opponents who crank the leaders every post. Maybe now that the demise of YRC has somewhat diminished the critics have lost their steam and have nothing much to say? :frown:

He was a major YRC faultfinder, attacker, doubter, hypercritic and mud-slinger. Other than that I thought he was an intellect.
There are drivers who know more how to run a major national ltl company than anyone can. Then you got your chief IBT opponents who crank the leaders every post. Maybe now that the demise of YRC has somewhat diminished the critics have lost their steam and have nothing much to say? :frown:

Did I miss something? When did the demise of YRC diminish?

What ??? ...

ilikeit reminds me of pennywise.

I beg to differ, Pennywise would NEVER claim that the YRC's demise had diminished. Pick another banned member. (Not a band member).

NF is loading his cache with fish for the upcoming winter, he will be back soon enough.

Geeeez. I read the start of this thread on Thursday then left for the weekend. I didn't expect 38 posts over the weekend or I would have commented then, to end it. Geeeez!

I'm still alive. And NO, I didn't get banned or even reprimanded. (but I probably wasn't very far from it.) So I made a decision to just shut up and read, instead of getting banned.

So move along folks, there is nothing left to see here. (on this thread)

But thanks for the concern SuperCourse.