ABF | What happened to the teamsters

By the way at least you called me a name that I could be proud of. Just for that I think I will check the books and see if my best friend Docker is not barred from this site. If he isn't I would really like for you two to have some meaningful debates I think he would really really like you. What do you say Brothers would it or would it not be a match made in HEAVEN? YOUR MATCH MAKING BROTHER ALWAYS!
This idiot couldn't keep up with Docker on his best day. You get in a verbal pissing match with Docker, and by the time he is done with you, you will wish you had died as a child. Wouldn't even be close. von.

You lied a while back when you said you were done on this forum. I for one am not surprised. Because I know you lack in any kind of integrity.

I can see why you did not last as a TEAMSTER. And I can only imagine how short your management career was. Is it just me or does the word SHORT keep coming up when your name is involved. Maybe it's just me.

I won't be getting any more tears in your little corner of your precious sandbox. You and your fellow brothers and sisters at ABF have fun talking about how great your IBT, and how healthy your CSPF, and all the other rainbows, butterflies and unicorns. It matters to me not a single bit for another second. Good riddance.

Thanks for the reminder Muler. Here I was attempting to offer a bit of perspective to a grown-up. One who was obviously disappointed with the behavior of a brother. I failed to remember what type of children frequent this little corner of the TB playground. Resorting to jokes that are more commonplace on a 3rd grade playground. My apologies to the original poster, Cubbie Bear, for participating in the detour this thread took. The valuable take-away is seeing just how revered and commonplace mentalities such as Mulers' are at ABF. Like I said, it's a ticky-tack little boys' world where many have hang-ups and low self esteem. The irony is that attitudes like his do more damage to the IBT reputation despite his pro-Teamsters' attitude, while he believes my attitude drives people towards the Teamsters in droves. Apparently both of us are on the wrong team! Ha! Ha! In closing, Cubbie Bear, I hope it works out for you.

ex396 you don't come here to discuss topics of interest and you did tell us you would be gone from our forum. You hate us, you hate the Teamsters Union and probably all unions. You come here to disrupt and insult and when you get your ass handed to you you go crying that you've been attacked. When I see someone who is above me I am bewildered that they would stoop so low as to come associate with me. I won't bother dissecting your garbage on a point by point basis because 1) the ABF crowd doesn't need me to lay it out for them and 2) you will never get it. So why don't you just click on report now and cry :crybaby: that I have attacked you and should be dealt with accordingly? Just take your ball and go home as people like you do when they don't get their way.

ABFer,

I did come on here to discuss topics of interest, it's just that you don't agree, so they aren't of interest to you.

Didn't take you long to pull that victim card did it? Why do you take anything anti-Teamster so personal? Did you know that some of the hardest working people I have met in this industry happened to be Teamsters? Unfortunately, they were out-numbered at least 20:1 by their brothers and sisters who were dregs of the blue-collar worker society. I don't hate all unions. There are unions that allow members to be rewarded based on merit and don't coddle the woefully inadequate and inept.

Last edited:
As you can see ex the Teamsters that take part in this forum are aware of the contract and how it is applied.

You are a hater and have no place when Tesmster matters are to be clarified. In SHORT you know nothing about our way of life. YOUR SETTING THE RECORD SRRAIGHT BROTHER ALWAYS!