Yellow | What Happens If America Loses Its Unions?

OK, here's where I get a bunch of you pi**ed at me, but frankly a few of you are getting to be pains in the a** on this thread with all the personal attacks. How about we all give up on that crap and stick to topics - for and against - and leave the personal stuff alone already. It's getting a little old don't you think??

Really guys, I'm not trying to act anal or be a prude on here. It's just that I want to be the one who insults people and if you all do it, my attempts won't have the desired effect any more!! :1904: :smile:

Really guys, I'm not trying to act anal or be a prude on here. It's just that I want to be the one who insults people and if you all do it, my attempts won't have the desired effect any more!! :1904: :smile:
Don't worry Trip we know we're never gonna be your equal......but sometimes ya just gotts to try. We musta been doing pretty good tho to wake you up....Admit it.

:biglaugh:

OK, just don't call me "ABMFer" or anything or I'll blow a gasket, have a meltdown and need a break.

Don't worry Trip we know we're never gonna be your equal......but sometimes ya just gotts to try. We musta been doing pretty good tho to wake you up....Admit it.

:biglaugh:

I do. :1036316054: I know I can count on you to call me out on it!! :bowdown:

Well after discussing my new found education........Guess I'll be staying online for awhile longer. :6837:

You're going to bed without dessert again!! Haven't you learned yet?? :732: (and that's just for calling me Dad! And besides, we both know the test came back negative!!)

PS - It's a new month and my analocity quotient starts back at zero! :hysterical:
So, what exactly were you trying to say?