Yellow | What is up with this equipment?

... Oh, and to save time and aggravation, I don't load any of my gear in a truck until AFTER I've completed my pretrip inspection, in case I have to swap power at the shop...

Took me a while to learn this. No big deal. Usually the mechanic will swap me out with a better unit. Be good to the shop guys, it pays off. The one thing that pisses me off is after I spent 30 minutes PTI, cleaning mirrors ect, and ready to haul *** at 62 MPH. Is leaving the terminal and finding out speedometer dosen't work. This has happened to me at least 5 times with the newer tractors. I'll take a 13 series over a 15 or 16 anyday. The old tractors are ratty with a million plus miles on them. But most run good. A few run really good :1036316054: Yellow in the hammer lane.

<snip> I'll take a 13 series over a 15 or 16 anyday. The old tractors are ratty with a million plus miles on them. But most run good. A few run really good :1036316054: Yellow in the hammer lane.

Too bad that hammer is usually a tack hammer instead of a sledge hammer!! :hysterical: :biglaugh: