FedEx Freight | What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go talk to Hamas you can maybe help them to understand

Ha, Ha. Way beyond my abilities. However, it might be easier to convince a group of militant islamic zealots the error of their ways than some pro-Teamster/anti-Corporation folks here ;)

Ha, Ha. Way beyond my abilities. However, it might be easier to convince a group of militant islamic zealots the error of their ways than some pro-Teamster/anti-Corporation folks here ;)

Yeah so give it a try we will try to make it without you. Your not near as important to us as you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's whining when you refuse to accept and/or assign responsibility to the correct party.

If I am running a company that has a need for menial labor why should I pay $15/hr if I have a line of people out the door willing to do the work for $14, or $10, or $8? I pay as little as it takes to acquire and retain the quality of employee I need. If I can't do that at $50/hr than I better be willing to pay more. If I can do that for $8, why would I pay $10?

If it is your company then it is certainly your right to pay slave wages; however, it is also the employees right to organize, and demand a fair wage. You pay **** wages and treat employees like they don't matter, then you run that risk Fred...... I'm sorry EX396.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is your company then it is certainly your right to pay slave wages; however, it is also the employees right to organize, and demand a fair wage. You pay **** wages and treat employees like they don't matter, then you run that risk.

Agreed 100%. Yep. Read it again. We agree 100%.

If it is your company then it is certainly your right to pay slave wages; however, it is also the employees right to organize, and demand a fair wage. You pay **** wages and treat employees like they don't matter, then you run that risk Fred...... I'm sorry EX396.

Agreed 100%. Yep. Read it again. We agree 100%.

Did that just happen? Oh wait, I'm from OD... not allowed to have an opinion on FedEx only boards. :regretful:

Ethically, I believe that you pay for what you get. It is immoral, in my opinion to get union representation and chose not to pay for it. However, I don't believe in closed-shops.

'Tis a rather old joke. Maybe if these youngsters have a daddy that was a real trucker with a well used copy of the manly manual, they'll tell it to the younguns.

We seniority rights on all bids vacation on our senority . Won't at least 1000 dollars paid for each employee each month for heath care. A voice in the work place a grevenc procedure just match ups be a good start. Oh yea get rid those !!!!hole bosses.

'Tis a rather old joke. Maybe if these youngsters have a daddy that was a real trucker with a well used copy of the manly manual, they'll tell it to the younguns.

The joke is that some folks are so bad at their job, they need to pay someone to protect them from their constant screw ups; others are man enough to go to work every day and do what's required and go home. Companies don't fire people for doing their job, they fire them for not doing their job, and for being immature, thus constantly spewing hatred towards their employer upon their co-workers.

ST

The joke is that some folks are so bad at their job, they need to pay someone to protect them from their constant screw ups; others are man enough to go to work every day and do what's required and go home. Companies don't fire people for doing their job, they fire them for not doing their job, and for being immature, thus constantly spewing hatred towards their employer upon their co-workers.

ST
The only problem is, FedEx can fire one guy for the same thing another guy got away with. That's the difference with representation. The company is bound to the same rules across the board. I witnessed it several times during my tenure at FedEx. The punishments were doled out according to how well the employee was liked, not according to the offense.

Guardrail

The only problem is, FedEx can fire one guy for the same thing another guy got away with. That's the difference with representation. The company is bound to the same rules across the board. I witnessed it several times during my tenure at FedEx. The punishments were doled out according to how well the employee was liked, not according to the offense.

Guardrail

And of course, you can prove that never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happens with representation. The rules never apply across the board. Fact of life. Any union hand that's honest will tell you that. Sorry about all the ever's, my wife likes Taylor Swift.

ST

And by the way, I'm still waiting for RC to prove all his nonsense about how the "western business model" is more profitable than our current one. I've always said: "Prove to the company you can make them more money than they currently do, and they'll change the business model'. For some reason RC talks the talk, yet he won't walk the walk. BS! Prove them wrong by either writing a business plan, or by starting your own company.

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.