FedEx Freight | What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me remind everyone who would like to see a union but doesn't think it has a chance...There is only one way to beat a failure and that's with a try. On another note if we get something rolling and it doesn't include the IBT maybe we should think about joining forces with Conway drivers to swell the numbers as I'm sure most of them feel the same way we do.
I like your way of thinking.You all can ask other unions to represent you.Machinist union etc.It doesn't have to be IBT.Whomever has the best offer and pension benefits.God Bless all you hard working Americans.Time to chip away at corporate greed

Don't you have a park or some steps to "occupy" somewhere? It's the corporate greed, workers make peanuts propaganda. If you aren't making what you feel you are worth do something to change that.

I think the next time my doctor bills me $500 I'll only pay the portion I think he's worth. When he complains I'll tell him "if you feel you are not getting what you're worth, do something to change it, go to law school." Your mindset leads down a dangerous path. Maybe you have never witnessed the abuses and dangers in the old southern textile mills. Corporations left to their own devices will use, abuse, and then throw the worker away. All while getting rich off of his labor. Is that right? Who pays for his care, the tax payer? Let me guess "he should have been responsible and saved." How can he save on poverty wages? "Well he should have went to school" He tried. The Republicans cut his pell grant and lowered corporate taxes. I love how people have such disdain for labor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insurance companies already do that for you. You are also free to shop around for Doctors, just like you can employers.

Try again.

yeah...the insurance company pays the part they think the doctor is worth and you get stuck paying the rest. lol

Insurance companies are corporations. Corporations are allowed to dictate what they pay everyone per EX396. We should just be grateful to have the privilege of making them rich off the sweat of our brow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, RC has come to the conclusion that he has been cast adrift into a sea of steering wheel holders.

Isn't there at least one of you that knows what happens to the sheep with its head stuck in the fence?

Insurance companies are corporations. Corporations are allowed to dictate what they pay everyone per EX396. We should just be grateful to have the privilege of making them rich off the sweat of our brow.

Start your own business and "get rich" instead of making someone else rich if you have the mettle.

Corporations left to their own devices will use, abuse, and then throw the worker away. All while getting rich off of his labor. Is that right? Who pays for his care, the tax payer? Let me guess "he should have been responsible and saved." How can he save on poverty wages? "Well he should have went to school" He tried. The Republicans cut his pell grant and lowered corporate taxes. I love how people have such disdain for labor.

My grandfathers came to CA from OK during the dustbowl. Neither one of them college educated. One was a mechanic, the other, literally started as a cotton-picker. Nothing wrong with "labor". They worked hard and long hours to improve their situations. One eventually ran his own service station, the other bought his own combine. Neither one had a secondary education. They also managed to save by living below their means. They managed to raise a few educated kids before the Pell Grant existed.. Back when people accepted responsibility for their own actions and inactions.

The sad thing is you know what it takes to improve your situation, yet seem to be content in finger pointing and whining.

Sir my situation is just fine. I don't need to "improve" anything in my life. If not expecting people to work for $8.00 an hour in sweatshops in twenty first century America is "whining" then I'll proudly accept your weak attempt at insulting me.

It's whining when you refuse to accept and/or assign responsibility to the correct party.

If I am running a company that has a need for menial labor why should I pay $15/hr if I have a line of people out the door willing to do the work for $14, or $10, or $8? I pay as little as it takes to acquire and retain the quality of employee I need. If I can't do that at $50/hr than I better be willing to pay more. If I can do that for $8, why would I pay $10?

Well your company can't be doing that good if you have all this time on your hands to worry about what fedex employees are doing. The more you talk the less believable you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That good" is all relative. When you have the right people working with you, your job is quite simple and stress free. Every once in a blue moon I have my feet held to the fire. You won't see or hear much from me on those days. Meanwhile, here I am multitasking, blessing you with my presence.

Ex936.... Are you a moderator? I argue with one guy and I get warnings. His the hell do you get to argue with everyone and that's ok?

No, I am not a moderator. My guess is I attack the subject of the post, not the person making the post.

I have had one warning from a moderator in 694 posts and that was for "language filter evasion".

Ex936.... Are you a moderator? I argue with one guy and I get warnings. His the hell do you get to argue with everyone and that's ok?
Once the organizing campaign is over he will leave. He ran his yap on the yrc and abf boards during the votes and then disappeared once it was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.