Holland | What the heck ???

i find it amazing that 2 months into the contract you can tell all that.:hysterical:
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. And from what I see through out the system that just proves my point. Wake up and pay attention, you must be one of the guys that just drives down the road looking straight ahead and never looks in the mirror....:1036316054:

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. And from what I see through out the system that just proves my point. Wake up and pay attention, you must be one of the guys that just drives down the road looking straight ahead and never looks in the mirror....:1036316054:

you don't see a slow economy? you don't see 4 dollar a gallon gas? there was huge lay-offs before this contract but I guess you are one of the blame the union first crowd. I want to here how bad this contract is after it's had a fair chance to suceed. and just what is your point?

Look thru the south and it is obvious the utility driver is being used for not only the stated purpose the company intended but to eliminate all but a few of the linehaul board. The facts speak for themselves. Indy was not even involved but lost for bids right off the bat due to utility men running that freight and now all of a sudden our open board men are having trouble even getting a mini at times due to the freight now being run also by the utility drivers. This is just the beginning and the picture will only get worse for the existing linehaul drivers. Our bid runs are effected in the fact that short relays are being added together instead of run on regular longer bids.
Our IN-NA turn man last night was run IN-LO-DA-IN last night due to the fact that the freight he usually picks up at LO was moved by utility as was the #5 IN-AT slip mans LO pick-up, so the slip man was run to KN-AT instead.Yep I see the big picture and it ain't pretty.So keep believing the pie in the sky story the company has fed the IBT.
Also notice how the south is now bring a few drivers back after implementing the utility drivers but up north we are still losing linehaul drivers and bids(over twenty in IN alone). Utility drivers are next up here.

Look thru the south and it is obvious the utility driver is being used for not only the stated purpose the company intended but to eliminate all but a few of the linehaul board. The facts speak for themselves. Indy was not even involved but lost for bids right off the bat due to utility men running that freight and now all of a sudden our open board men are having trouble even getting a mini at times due to the freight now being run also by the utility drivers. This is just the beginning and the picture will only get worse for the existing linehaul drivers. Our bid runs are effected in the fact that short relays are being added together instead of run on regular longer bids.
Our IN-NA turn man last night was run IN-LO-DA-IN last night due to the fact that the freight he usually picks up at LO was moved by utility as was the #5 IN-AT slip mans LO pick-up, so the slip man was run to KN-AT instead.Yep I see the big picture and it ain't pretty.So keep believing the pie in the sky story the company has fed the IBT.
Also notice how the south is now bring a few drivers back after implementing the utility drivers but up north we are still losing linehaul drivers and bids(over twenty in IN alone). Utility drivers are next up here.
You are 100% correct, you and I seem to be about the only ones that can look ahead and see what is gonna happen. Heck you don't have to look ahead just pay attention right now and everybody will see it. :smilie_132:

It very hard to believe anything posted on this site. The reason I state this is because a while back it was posted layover is no longer be paid.... Which really was not the case because I won all the money that was owed me. Yes, the procedure was changed but if you read the posts NO one was ever getting paid again..
It is still too early to tell if the utility job will hurt or help. We need to let it go and see what happens with facts not assumptions. And if it does hurt, there is nothing that can be done and complaining wont solve anything... I told you so statements only undermine the union. It is bad enough our supposed leadership is not helping. The bottom line is i really dont think I TOLD YOU SO is something that needs to be posted

I dont wish to intrude, but

You are 100% correct, you and I seem to be about the only ones that can look ahead and see what is gonna happen...... :smilie_132:

could you PM me with next weeks winning Super Lotto numbers? Thanks so much. :smilie_132:

I dont wish to intrude, but

could you PM me with next weeks winning Super Lotto numbers? Thanks so much. :smilie_132:
Just pick your own numbers, pick them the same way you voted on the contract. Then see if you hit the big pay day. Even if I could pick the numbers I am sure you would get them wrong if I decided to give them to you. :1036316054:

Just pick your own numbers, pick them the same way you voted on the contract. Then see if you hit the big pay day. Even if I could pick the numbers I am sure you would get them wrong if I decided to give them to you. :1036316054:
Just a couple quick observations here.

My comment about the lotto numbers was in jest in response to your statement of being able to "look ahead and see what is gonna happen". Jest, joke, as in lighten up! Obviously no sense of humor here.

What does how I voted have to do with lotto numbers? More importantly how do you know how I voted? If you were present at the vote tally and witnessed a breach of security , please let me know so I can file the appropriate charges.

Last, how do you know I would get the numbers wrong? More of your psychic phenomenon?

I'm out of here, you guys can go back to the 'holland culture'. Have a nice day, wineman1234 :smilie_132:

I sent the lotto numbers but you will need to send me $19.99 plus $9.99 S/H for the secret decoder ring to be able to decipher the print.

Thank you , driver!

The check is in the mail!
:biglaugh:
As quick as you get fired up be careful and dont stab yourself with the pen while filling out the envelope..:1036316054: P.S. I like the wine with my cheese, there is so much wine at these terminals anymore it will be hard to run out.........

Just a couple quick observations here.

My comment about the lotto numbers was in jest in response to your statement of being able to "look ahead and see what is gonna happen". Jest, joke, as in lighten up! Obviously no sense of humor here.

What does how I voted have to do with lotto numbers? More importantly how do you know how I voted? If you were present at the vote tally and witnessed a breach of security , please let me know so I can file the appropriate charges.

Last, how do you know I would get the numbers wrong? More of your psychic phenomenon?

I'm out of here, you guys can go back to the 'holland culture'. Have a nice day, wineman1234 :smilie_132:
X475 just what are you up to? :chairshot: May I suggest you come back home before you get into trouble. :hysterical:

I actually liked the humor he interjected.
Thank you, sir!

x475 just what are you up to?:chairshot: May I suggest you come back home before you get into trouble.:hysterical:
OK, but it wouldnt be the first time, (and probably not the last) my yap has got me in trouble!
I just hope all my Teamster brothers get back to work, so we can go back to complaining about working too much!! :smilie_132:

I really mean it this time

I'm always watching and listening. So far you're pretty funny. :smilie_132:
Yeah, Benny, I know your always watching and listening. Between you and our buddy vwaggs, I can't get away with nuthin'. :chairshot:
So I'll try not to stir things up over here again.:rolleyes1:
No, I'm serious, no more pot-stirring from me.

Pssst, hey,... dgfcby usf indy and wireman1234, about those UE jobs................

Yeah, Benny, I know your always watching and listening. Between you and our buddy vwaggs, I can't get away with nuthin'. :chairshot:
So I'll try not to stir things up over here again.:rolleyes1:
No, I'm serious, no more pot-stirring from me.

Pssst, hey,... dgfcby usf indy and wireman1234, about those UE jobs................
Psssst, I think those UE jobs are great....we didnt lose anything from them. How bout you guys? I mean we did gain some bids because of them when everyone else is losing them....lol....I smile ear to ear knowing that others lost bids....yeah X475 how bout them, what did you guys lose?:biglaugh:

I don't want to see anyone lose their job. I also don't want to see EVERYONE lose their job.
I thought the new contract had some things in it to help us compete. I also thought that it was too vague and I voted no. We now have the contract we have for 5 years. lets bring this stuff up in 4 years or so (if we are lucky enough to be negotiating a new contract) so that we can get an Improved contract for once.