Estes | What to do ??

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
:shift: I hate sitting at meet points. so I have an hour and half wait :ranting2: dispatch says wait. thank GOD for WI FI / laptop / Truckingboards. then I get board.. time to start crap on the ol CB :clap:

I saw your buddy "fuzzy wuzzy" leaving the yard about 10:15 last night sweating his butt off. Talked to him on the radio for a minute then went inside.

Supposed to be 930PM but they make it up as they go

It's the same way here @ 024. Cut times are just guidelines for about what time the freight needs to hit the gate. I always hear all sorts of pissing and moaning from guys getting cut late. Wondering what's going on down on the dock. Usually its a good old fashion army cluster mess.. :biglaugh:

I saw your buddy "fuzzy wuzzy" leaving the yard about 10:15 last night sweating his butt off. Talked to him on the radio for a minute then went inside.

'ol fuzzy. Good fellow.Known him a long time.You say he was sweatin'.He found the nearst shower stall.Fuzzy don't like to be dirty.

Don't like to wrinkle those pressed shirts and pants either:biglaugh:

he told me he was allergic to cotton after his vasectomy. That's why he wears his "fancy" pants. I wonder if he actually believes half the ::shit:: that comes outta his mouth. I do like him he makes me laugh

ya really Dallas has a bunch of great guys. Tell fuzzy im sick he will meet a denver driver

Cotton allergy, I ain't never !

he told me he was allergic to cotton after his vasectomy. That's why he wears his "fancy" pants. I wonder if he actually believes half the ::shit:: that comes outta his mouth. I do like him he makes me laugh
Heck I've been neutered TWICE and never had a problem with cotton. I do find myself laying around alot, sleeping, eating hanging out with my ole cat, we have alot in common now. :Zzzz::Violin:

twice wow what happened the first one didn't take ? I dont think I could do that twice

I went back to have a post operation test only to find out, well you know. So I had to have a re do. My first one was done on the last Friday of the year, he must have been in hurry to get his weekend started. I haven't been back for another test so I could still be loaded as far as I know.I apologize for getting :Off-Topic:

I only wish I could sit around waiting on someone for 1.5 hours, would beat the hell out sittin around for hours on Extra Board.
Be glad you have a run, I did a halfway for 136 one night met a guy from Chicago, boy he seemed like waiting on me was the end of the world, well get over it at least you get to go back to the house.

I only wish I could sit around waiting on someone for 1.5 hours, would beat the hell out sittin around for hours on Extra Board.
Be glad you have a run, I did a halfway for 136 one night met a guy from Chicago, boy he seemed like waiting on me was the end of the world, well get over it at least you get to go back to the house.

Well were you late because of a breakdown? Were you late due to the trailers not ready and were you dispatched out at/ by your gate time?
If you were late because you had to take a nap or your just slow then you need to not do meet and turns, and your lucky you didnt meet me. I would have told you exactly what I thought of you and line haul would have been not to happy once they got a call from TM.
Why is it that everyone can be incompatent except bid drivers? And i do meen everyone.
By the way: Did you hire on as extra board and if so then shut your pie hole. I get sick of drivers who are extra board and hired on as extra board :ranting2: because they do not get home.
I do not belive anyone is forcing you to stay out away from home your free to go find a new job.
Sorry just tired of this type of ::shit::.

Well were you late because of a breakdown? Were you late due to the trailers not ready and were you dispatched out at/ by your gate time?
If you were late because you had to take a nap or your just slow then you need to not do meet and turns, and your lucky you didnt meet me. I would have told you exactly what I thought of you and line haul would have been not to happy once they got a call from TM.
Why is it that everyone can be incompatent except bid drivers? And i do meen everyone.
By the way: Did you hire on as extra board and if so then shut your pie hole. I get sick of drivers who are extra board and hired on as extra board :ranting2: because they do not get home.
I do not belive anyone is forcing you to stay out away from home your free to go find a new job.
Sorry just tired of this type of ::shit::.

Can you tell us how you really feel?

Dawgone!! ya'all are starting to sound like regular truck drivers.... When I fill in for someone and run a schedule, I get home but I try and get some sleep when i'm there. My kids are glad i'm home but they wake me up when they get home from school. (2:30) I don't go back to bed. They always have something going on. Football practice, karate, gymnastics, baseball, swimming etc. I fell guilty telling my wife to take them so I can lay down on my sorry @ss. I end up going with them with my bloodshot eyes. When it's time to go to work. I head that way (40 mi). Driving that I don't get paid for. Then I wait and wait and wait on dispatch to give me my bills. I head down the road weaving from side to side running folks in the ditches and wishing I could just lay down somewhere but my fat slob meet person (who has no responsibilities whatsoever at the house and makes his wife do everything) may get angry and kick and screem like a 2 year old. I show up and swap trailers load up on tons of caffine. I head back down the highway. About an hour later. There goes the 4 wheelers back in the ditches. I want to take a nap but I watched many driver's get chewed by the old t.m. so I keep hammering down. I get to the terminal and get in my car and weave 40+ miles back to the house. (I have actually fell asleep at a red light before). I get home and say, "boy I survived another one!" ... .. I feel better now. Since we were off topic I thought i'd keep it that way.

wow mildew that is soooooooo true its scary. Just FYI I hate bid runs. I bid back to the extra board. but I'm one of 3 that qualified to pull 3 so i have to do mildews story every night.
I miss out on things when I'm gone on the extra board but I hate being grumpy and not wanting to be at these things now. So what to do ? At least when i get home after a week or 2 out when i get home I WANNA be home. Better rest better life as an extra board driver for me anyway