Yellow | What we are being told.

layed 10 off from the dock @671 word is they are making room for the yellow guy from across the yard

Both barns will both be kept open (nothing in the area big enough to house both of us) , area will be split up between the two, seniority list combined and wherever your seniority carries you when you bid will determine what barn you show up to work at. This is the city I'm talking about where you will see Rex equip at Yell barn and vise versa. 1 TM will run both operations, road guys based on the seniority be running loads from both barns in a sharing lane mode.

Positive note there is customers Yellow gets a ton of freight from where REX doesn't get a stick of freight from and the are customers REX is the primary carrier. I'll leave it at that gotta go move some freight

on the dock @671 it has been hinted that we will all be on the big dock and holland is coming to the old inbond dock

LCP - rebiding yellow sarting 10/16 I was told they want to eliminate a 24 hr period between sat noon to sun noon. No word on when us and roadway will be one list, and according to the BA he knows nothing, heck he didn't even know about the rebid
schultz.jpg

Do you think that Eddie knows anything? If you noticed on the rebid posting Eddie said information will be forth coming. :biglaugh:

LCP - rebiding yellow sarting 10/16 I was told they want to eliminate a 24 hr period between sat noon to sun noon. No word on when us and roadway will be one list, and according to the BA he knows nothing, heck he didn't even know about the rebid

Jimmy and Howard (Local 771 Officers in Lancaster Pa) sure make a kings ransom with 2 pensions on top to always know nothing. Amazing and some parents send their kids to college. Suckerrrsss... :nutkick:

loose_lips_poster.gif