Yellow | What's It Going To Take To Bring Yrc Carriers Up To Abf Scale?

The good news is the Banks (YRC debt holders) still run YRC. YRC debt and liabilities are too high to be covered by their assets, never mind the interest (the profit from the loans...why the money men loan money: to make money). Is everyone still with me?
This means that bankruptcy is out of the equation. The money men would not even be able to cover their principle.
So, what to do? Keep payroll down...that cow gives pure cream.
If we all understood this concept than we wouldn't be afraid to talk about...
You are all over leveraged. House payment, 2 car payments. Living above your means. Its ironic that you would benefit the most from a beneficial contract and this time the money men will have to wait for their money instead of us being paid (and treated) like third class citizens.
The first offer (along with the 'take it or bankruptcy' letter coming in the mail) must be turned down, along with the second.
How about it? Can we start talking about the possibility of a strike?

The current money men you speak of have been getting 90 million per year interest for the last 5 or 6 years.
To think they will even consider allowing the company to lose a hundred million per quarter or more is asinine .
Comparing us to ABF is like comparing Birmingham with New York city.Deregulation is over..we are 2 different companies.
How anyone thinks we can't bankrupt after watching over 400 union lines go down in the last 20 years is just plain and simple non factual truck driver talk.

New Penn got a piece of the $400 million just like about 20 other LTL carriers in that area did.
And even if they got the entire 400 million in revenue if it operated at a 98 it would be 8 million in profit .
I had 2 different people tell me the company made billions .They thought revenue was profit. These people give people even less knowledgeable than them info they deem factual. A bunch of them are chanting " full rate or lock the gate." I have no problem with that as long as they have half a clue.

The good news is the Banks (YRC debt holders) still run YRC. YRC debt and liabilities are too high to be covered by their assets, never mind the interest (the profit from the loans...why the money men loan money: to make money). Is everyone still with me?
This means that bankruptcy is out of the equation. The money men would not even be able to cover their principle.
So, what to do? Keep payroll down...that cow gives pure cream.
If we all understood this concept than we wouldn't be afraid to talk about...
You are all over leveraged. House payment, 2 car payments. Living above your means. Its ironic that you would benefit the most from a beneficial contract and this time the money men will have to wait for their money instead of us being paid (and treated) like third class citizens.
The first offer (along with the 'take it or bankruptcy' letter coming in the mail) must be turned down, along with the second.
How about it? Can we start talking about the possibility of a strike?

Sorry but you're wrong about the debt. YRC's assets are greater than their debt.

"YRC Worldwide Inc (NAS:YRCW) Long-Term Debt & Capital Lease Obligation: $854 Mil (As of Dec. 2018)

Long-Term Debt is the debt due more than 12 months in the future. YRC Worldwide Inc's long-term debt & capital lease obligation for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $854 Mil.

LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset is a measurement representing the percentage of a corporation's assets that are financed with loans and financial obligations lasting more than one year. The ratio provides a general measure of the financial position of a company, including its ability to meet financial requirements for outstanding loans. It is calculated as a company's long-term debt divide by its Total Assets. YRC Worldwide Inc's long-term debt for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $854 Mil. YRC Worldwide Inc's Total Assets for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $1,617 Mil. YRC Worldwide Inc's LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was 0.53.

YRC Worldwide Inc's LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset declined from Dec. 2017 (0.55) to Dec. 2018 (0.53). It may suggest that YRC Worldwide Inc is progressively becoming less dependent on debt to grow their business."

https://www.gurufocus.com/term/Long-Term Debt/YRCW/Long-Term+Debt/YRC+Worldwide+Inc

Sorry but you're wrong about the debt. YRC's assets are greater than their debt.

"YRC Worldwide Inc (NAS:YRCW) Long-Term Debt & Capital Lease Obligation: $854 Mil (As of Dec. 2018)

Long-Term Debt is the debt due more than 12 months in the future. YRC Worldwide Inc's long-term debt & capital lease obligation for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $854 Mil.

LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset is a measurement representing the percentage of a corporation's assets that are financed with loans and financial obligations lasting more than one year. The ratio provides a general measure of the financial position of a company, including its ability to meet financial requirements for outstanding loans. It is calculated as a company's long-term debt divide by its Total Assets. YRC Worldwide Inc's long-term debt for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $854 Mil. YRC Worldwide Inc's Total Assets for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was $1,617 Mil. YRC Worldwide Inc's LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset for the quarter that ended in Dec. 2018 was 0.53.

YRC Worldwide Inc's LT-Debt-to-Total-Asset declined from Dec. 2017 (0.55) to Dec. 2018 (0.53). It may suggest that YRC Worldwide Inc is progressively becoming less dependent on debt to grow their business."

https://www.gurufocus.com/term/Long-Term Debt/YRCW/Long-Term+Debt/YRC+Worldwide+Inc
How many times have you been told, to quit making sense on here???

And even if they got the entire 400 million in revenue if it operated at a 98 it would be 8 million in profit .
I had 2 different people tell me the company made billions .They thought revenue was profit. These people give people even less knowledgeable than them info they deem factual. A bunch of them are chanting " full rate or lock the gate." I have no problem with that as long as they have half a clue.
I hear more than 2 confusing revenues with profits but I just tell em I hear you I understand just put your no vote in and try to close the gates, You might just get what you pray for, I personally refuse to try to get a 60+ year old with 6+ weeks off a year to understand he doesn't want to be on the bottom of a board somewhere, "if he gets hired" because he doesn't understand economics. Everyone gets 1 vote it's just the close the gates sheep yell louder than the silent majority, then gone be the first ones crying when they get what they ask for. Of course it's obvious we haven't had a management team that could run a lemonade stand since whoever before Zollars, but biting your own nose off to spite your face and crying everyday for 10 years especially when EVERYBODY is hiring and PAYING AND TREATING YOU BETTER, giving hugs and kisses after a fair days work and will bring you in with open arms today and you won't go only makes you look like a wining crying sheep who won't go on to a better life and close your own doors on the big bad YRolf that you hate so much, but go to everyday, with no chains or gun to your back, just a bunch of bluffers making us who aren't whining and crying get bad contracts

Great find, I gotta admit I never dreamed the company had over 1.6 billion in assets. It totally debunks the trucker theorists, that present as knowledgeable facts, that the lenders would not allow the doors to close.
Many people buy into the b.s. talk and will cast their ballot based on false information.

What's It Going To Take To Bring YRC Carriers Up To ABF Scale?

When pigs fly!
Flying out to Vegas for the 2 man meeting
2f49a5aa84d8d1e6ec2b410661ab0d48.jpg

Big Dave has arranged for you and I to pickup a load of portable lights for the 2 man meeting conference room partner, this Saturday in Dallas. We have to be at the Hilton to deliver Sunday night...
Yeah , what happen to Vegas meeting ?? and now its Chicago ?? Hoffa never send me a text on the change ?? Oh well yes we want bright lights so they can read the fine print and you have to drive in Chicago way to many low bridges !

Yeah , what happen to Vegas meeting ?? and now its Chicago ?? Hoffa never send me a text on the change ?? Oh well yes we want bright lights so they can read the fine print and you have to drive in Chicago way to many low bridges !
Drive? No, they will fly in the day before, from all over the country,to prepare for the meeting, spend 2 nights at the Hilton, fly home the next day, with the union paying all expenses. Instead of maybe holding the meetings, via Skype, from their offices right at their own locals,thus saving thousands of dollars, and try to save many struggling locals some money. Why the hell would they do that?

Drive? No, they will fly in the day before, from all over the country,to prepare for the meeting, spend 2 nights at the Hilton, fly home the next day, with the union paying all expenses. Instead of maybe holding the meetings, via Skype, from their offices right at their own locals,thus saving thousands of dollars, and try to save many struggling locals some money. Why the hell would they do that?
The only reason I can think of is they get an all expense paid mini vacation. I don't understand why meetings using electronic methods aren't used more. I guess it's hard to give up a perk.

Great find, I gotta admit I never dreamed the company had over 1.6 billion in assets. It totally debunks the trucker theorists, that present as knowledgeable facts, that the lenders would not allow the doors to close.
Many people buy into the b.s. talk and will cast their ballot based on false information.
I have to agree with you. I also want to point out that assets are valued a certain way according to accounting principles. Depending on how quickly you would have to liquidate them, in a hurry, the price would likely be low. If you can wait, you might be able to get full value.

I also think a point that gets overlooked when talking about lenders is the fact that they didn't lend the money to have the company hurry and pay it back, they lent the money to make money on it, eg: interest payments. The assets that they are using for collateral is already figured into the equation, and the interest charged is base on their calculation of what they might wind up with in a default situation.

The lenders did not lend to be philanthropic, they lent to make a profit. They really have nothing to lose if they structured the deal correctly.