Yellow | When this merger is completed is their any more predictions?

CVE_CISCO

TB Lurker
Credits
When this merger is completed is their any more predictions? Long after there is no more seperate companies like Yellow, Roadway and Holland. when we are one big master board. 1. how many more job cutting will there be? 2. what would be the new name of yrc? 3. would we be like for an example our **** competitor (FedEx) yrc.ltl, yrc. freight, yrc. ground, yrc. etc.... If you have an open mind and can get passed all of this confusion.:TR10driving03:

When this merger is completed is their any more predictions? Long after there is no more seperate companies like Yellow, Roadway and Holland. when we are one big master board. 1. how many more job cutting will there be? 2. what would be the new name of yrc? 3. would we be like for an example our **** competitor (FedEx) yrc.ltl, yrc. freight, yrc. ground, yrc. etc.... If you have an open mind and can get passed all of this confusion.:TR10driving03:

They're not talking about one big master board. The regionals are not going to be merged with the national. You start out by asking a question, then you make an incorrect assumption. That just blows your premise.

at this point, we'll all be lucky to be around to see the end of this merger.....

Today was a very bad day for yrcw .
The liquidation has basically started
>>>

They should have been trying to execute this during better economic times. To try to do this under these circumstances is riduculous. Thank god I left in 2004. For a while I thougth I might have made the wrong decision and I missed the people even the knuckleheads

Yrcw has planned for future but one thing is a little off the economy may crush us
but if we go through all this and our stock is still worth a zollar,OOps Dollar maybe
then a dollar is more than nothing.......... but what is going to come on our door soon is concessions if this turns out to be a prepackaged BK then the core company's will survive buy feding(selling the other) that may be why yellow is merging into roadway!

one way mr z is YouTube - Metallica - King Nothing

the other he is YouTube - calloways i wanna be rich

We'll all be one big logistics company. Smoke and mirrors. Isn't that what BillyZ is best at doing? Remember him at Kodak? He about took them down to.

Beginning to wonder if the merger will even be completed. I'm saying the upcoming holiday pay along with the days of no revenue coming in will close the doors of this company before the first of the year. jmho