Yellow | When this merger is completed is their any more predictions?

I agree mud. And what really torques me is when some, I'm not allowed to say it, from FedEx comes over here and shoves it in and twists it. I've seen your ugly avatar too much over here CitySlicker. We have enough problems. Take your hate somewhere else.

I agree mud. And what really torques me is when some, I'm not allowed to say it, from FedEx comes over here and shoves it in and twists it. I've seen your ugly avatar too much over here CitySlicker. We have enough problems. Take your hate somewhere else.

He shouldn't be back. Send me a PM if he is, I can't keep up with everything.

I got no beef with the other company drivers, union and non union, making intelligent posts on any board, but when the sole purpose is to agitate and start trouble, well, now you know the rest of the story.:1036316054:

I got no beef with the other company drivers, union and non union, making intelligent posts on any board, but when the sole purpose is to agitate and start trouble, well, now you know the rest of the story.:1036316054:

Well said..............And I am a YRC "outsider"!!

I do believe INTELLIGENT comments and remarks are welcome.........no need to do other than that.

:beerchug:

Today was a very bad day for yrcw .
The liquidation has basically started

You Again!?
Dont just run your mouth here with nothing to say!
Show me facts....not speculations from an allien.
You make lude and insensitive posts and start rumors over business actions that you dont even understand.
Collateral is not liquidation unless the notes are left unsatisfied....you continue to missrepresent all the facts.
Put it on the screen and show me the print or just go away!

It isn't liquidation for pete's sake! We are merging and we can't have two of everything! Some extra stuff has gotta go! Nothin unusual about that 04cobra. Thanks for setting him straight roadstar120.

Per requests from both sides, I moved the Ch7/Ch11 thread to teamster/nonunion. You guys can spar w/Cobra over there now.

As long as America does not fall into total
anarchy or impose marshal law, there will be a strong need for an LTL
carrier. If you do a total breakdown of all stats between the leading
LTL companies, Con-Way Freight is in a far better position to remain a
high profit, stable safe investment for the long term investor. Just
watch what happens as YRC stock continues to fall. Even if YRC can
manage to avoid closing or bankruptcy, lots of shippers will not feel
safe using a carrier that is on the brink of disaster , especially if
you are a huge corporation that can have upwards of over a million
dollars in freight routed across America at any given time.When this
effect kicks in, bad economy or not, CNW stock will sky rocket.

it's always nice to see other truckboard members from other boards comming over to YRC's board, and kicking us around, NOT:TR10driving03:

it's always nice to see other truckboard members from other boards comming over to YRC's board, and kicking us around, NOT:TR10driving03:

I know it is hard to believe this under the current circumstances, but I think they are jealous. And this is their way to try and bring us down to their level.

I know it is hard to believe this under the current circumstances, but I think they are jealous. And this is their way to try and bring us down to their level.

well, I'm not quite sure I would say they are jealous, to say this would just make them angry....

But I am having some simular problems on another board that I am on... They just don't get/understand the moderns times, and ways of doing business and all that stuff.... It's really hard to get them to see another point of view.... Like big horn sheep:knockout::knockout: just buttin heads....

well, I'm not quite sure I would say they are jealous, to say this would just make them angry....

But I am having some simular problems on another board that I am on... They just don't get/understand the moderns times, and ways of doing business and all that stuff.... It's really hard to get them to see another point of view.... Like big horn sheep:knockout::knockout: just buttin heads....

You can't see what you don't want to see. And sometimes people don't want to see something because they can't accept the truth. And some of these people come over here with the express purpose of trying to make us angry, so I have no problem making them angry.

Yrcw has planned for future but one thing is a little off the economy may crush us
but if we go through all this and our stock is still worth a zollar,OOps Dollar maybe
then a dollar is more than nothing.......... but what is going to come on our door soon is concessions if this turns out to be a prepackaged BK then the core company's will survive buy feding(selling the other) that may be why yellow is merging into roadway!

one way mr z is YouTube - Metallica - King Nothing

the other he is YouTube - calloways i wanna be rich

Part one just came true

I'm not try ing to start anything here but I would like to know if management were will to take cut in wage and bennies would the union be willing to follow ? I'm takling about all things being equal.

I'm not try ing to start anything here but I would like to know if management were will to take cut in wage and bennies would the union be willing to follow ? I'm takling about all things being equal.
When we made record profits, just 2 years ago, no one even offered me a Christmas Turkey. Now "Brother" can you spare a dime? I'd like to say go to hell but will wait to see the plan before deciding. We got more to think about than just whats stuck in my craw.

When we made record profits, just 2 years ago, no one even offered me a Christmas Turkey. Now "Brother" can you spare a dime? I'd like to say go to hell but will wait to see the plan before deciding. We got more to think about than just whats stuck in my craw.
Don't blame you that's why I said all things equal. like I said I'm not trying to start anything just curious

your pension will not be there anyway union making bad decisions to 2.6 million dollar loss bull **** they new this was coming so they reported that loss so they would not have any give backs why is everyone so hip on our union over 15 years they have done nothing for us but people are so blind they cant see that the union is the problem Hoffa the great said the union killed his father and he will kill the union !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your pension will not be there anyway union making bad decisions to 2.6 million dollar loss bull **** they new this was coming so they reported that loss so they would not have any give backs why is everyone so hip on our union over 15 years they have done nothing for us but people are so blind they cant see that the union is the problem Hoffa the great said the union killed his father and he will kill the union !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm to trust in Zollars to take care of me? I sure would not want to go through this without the union, would you?
And everyone knows how I feel about Hoffa but for now he's all we got.

P.s. Did you get that last statement from a kiss and tell book? That does'nt make it a lie but it does make it suspect.