TForce | Where did my dues go????

To ensure you get the worst contract possible and will never win a grievance silly...you didn't think they would represent our best interest did you??

They all go to golf outings with ups topguns. Just like our last proposed T.A the whole contract was based on who won on the golf coutse, well by the looks of it the IBT top heads cant sink a putt

Just like how the BA is the windy reportedly made a bigger income then hoffa did. Its amazing how some of the B.A's aka "GOONS" make so much money off of our blood sweat and tears but yet wont go 10 rounds for us in the ring when the tough gets going. My B.A is not one of the goons, the man wilk answer his personal cell phone when u call qnd wilk fight for you till the end, only problem i got is he was one of many that agreed and tried to v get us to swallow the T.a that we voted down.

Just like how the BA is the windy reportedly made a bigger income then hoffa did. Its amazing how some of the B.A's aka "GOONS" make so much money off of our blood sweat and tears but yet wont go 10 rounds for us in the ring when the tough gets going. My B.A is not one of the goons, the man wilk answer his personal cell phone when u call qnd wilk fight for you till the end, only problem i got is he was one of many that agreed and tried to v get us to swallow the T.a that we voted down.

You should apply for the ba job.

You should change your avatar. Your comments are anything but Teamster.

You should change your avatar. Your comments are anything but Teamster.

So if i have an american flag as a avitar, but i cant stand the governing body, should i not callmyself an american, and also take the flag down???????? I pay my dues each week, i go to every general membership meeting. Just becuz that i believe that some B.A's and top union on officals are not in it for the representation of its union members, but are just in it for the power, kick backs, and $$$$,

I will tell you what deiselhed, im guna take it down just for you . Will that make you sleep better at night, becuz remember im here just for you "good buddy"

Not for nothing but if anyone does something they don't want to do.
Because they are upset with the one who wants them to do it.
I ask you who is in control?