Yellow | Where do you work?

Hey fellow teamsters, short time watcher new poster. I am out of 676. Some interesting reading here. Like getting info from around the different shops, mcrowdy.(mc-rowdy) from my scottish roots

Welcome to Truckingboards mcrowdy! Glad to have you on board!:1036316054:
Hey fellow teamsters, short time watcher new poster. I am out of 676. Some interesting reading here. Like getting info from around the different shops, mcrowdy.(mc-rowdy) from my scottish roots

Hey mcrowdy.......like Toxic said, "Welcome to the boards". Have you been at Hickory the whole time or did you move when they closed down N. Wilkesboro?? We got a couple of those guys at 671 now. DS.

not sure if first reply went through. hey DS I have been at hickory since hiring on in '92 regular since '93. shop steward a couple of times a thankless job at our barn. most dont care about contract until they are in trouble.

not sure if first reply went through. hey DS I have been at hickory since hiring on in '92 regular since '93. shop steward a couple of times a thankless job at our barn. most dont care about contract until they are in trouble.
I heard there is a new boss in town now. Ralph AKA (COWBOY) he is the new steward...:hysterical::biglaugh::smilie_132: I ran the WB for 1 1/2 years.......... Linwood and I talked a lot. WWWOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO

yeah toxic he has it now. I was last year but I suffered a stroke in October and wasnt sure if i would make it back. I pulled my name off the list to let someone else deal with the hassle for a little while. One other driver did same to give it to cowboy. I think the boss has him a little scared right now because some have told me he wont say much to him. I guess I will wait and see.

Im from 341 as a road driver, just found the boards while looking for the old roadway spy's site. been with the Big R for 8 years with a few months at ABF a long time ago:)

Im from 341 as a road driver, just found the boards while looking for the old roadway spy's site. been with the Big R for 8 years with a few months at ABF a long time ago:)
Welcome to the board, Piasared!:1036316054: Glad you found us and yes, the RDWY Spy can be found around here. DS.

548 Joplin Mo, city p/d & i/b dock coordinator nights when bids support it. No supervisors or TM at this terminal just a cus serv rep/clerical gal that wears many hats & 11 teamsters pulling 3 diff ways.

548 Joplin Mo, city p/d & i/b dock coordinator nights when bids support it. No supervisors or TM at this terminal just a cus serv rep/clerical gal that wears many hats & 11 teamsters pulling 3 diff ways.
Welcome to the boards, OKLAHOMAMOSES. Glad to have you and go ahead and post away!!:1036316054: DS.