TForce | Where is the paid delay?

I would have to say... If your in SOH, You are in the top 5 for most un-sanitary conditions in the bathroom... system wide.

The Toilet paper guy probably figures there is enough on the floor to get through the night.

Back when they first installed the electric hand dryers my partner grunted "those cheap ba$tards"

I said " Take a look at the floor and tell me why they got rid of the paper towel dispensers" (floor was trashed with TP and newspaper)

It is a tough man that cleans up after those pigs every day.

AMEN to that!

half you freaks can barely fall off a stool let alone clean the break room....but hey good luck!:biglaugh:

First.. I ain't no freak! A little strange. But not a freak.

Second....I fall off stools pretty well! It's the getting back up I have problems with! :hysterical:

I told my guys last Monday night to grab a time card and punch it every time they swiped and to note on it what the change was.....tomorrow they can request a printout of their records under art. 26.....the B.A. and I are meeting with the TM in the morning and I have the greivances ready if the payroll don't match the punches

in our break room there are 5 picnic size tables with hole full of "toe jam" like substance and the bathroom......is like the train station.....including homeless guy.....the guy that replaces toilet paper may or maynot be working:1036316054:
I've seen that break room. It gets a alot of traffic and is probably hard to maintain properly.
Have you guys replaced that TV? The one that shows the green picture?:biglaugh:
Tell Ryan to replace it with a Plasma.