Holland | where is yrc-atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigan Bill

Good luck!
Credits
where is he? did fedex buy the board and start banning posters? its a damn shame that a guy with intelligent posts gets banned on here.....

where is he? did fedex buy the board and start banning posters? its a damn shame that a guy with intelligent posts gets banned on here.....
Hes banned lclick on his profile... I can almost guess who banned him, I wont say it but he's a union hater & runs this like a dictator.... Just look on the political forum it won't take long to see who it is....

Yes, one of the best posters..short, to-the-point posts. Was also a funny guy. Even though we disagree on things, I hope he comes back.

Hes banned lclick on his profile... I can almost guess who banned him, I wont say it but he's a union hater & runs this like a dictator.... Just look on the political forum it won't take long to see who it is....

I went there. ...the political forum. ... apparently a lot of drivers were banned.

Maybe on vacationor something, hope all is well.Haven't seen anything posted worth banning him.
I see highspeeds got banned again, I went on his profile & looked back at his recent posts & I dident see anything the warranted a ban....sorry falconfan post was ment for buffalobill....

Guess again. Nobody is immune to the rules. We give plenty of warning, but people tend to let emotions influence their posting. We don't have many rules, but there are some that must be in place to keep Truckingboards a fun place to visit. YRC-atm will return, when the time is right.

Guardrail

bunch of bs......if your pro union on this site you have to walk a tightrope to appease the conservatives.....
Horse ****. It wasn't long ago that union talk wasn't even allowed on non-union forums. Just wonder over to the FedEx or Conway forum and take a look at the popular threads. It doesn't matter what the topic if discussion is, break the rules, pay the price.

Guardrail

Guess again. Nobody is immune to the rules. We give plenty of warning, but people tend to let emotions influence their posting. We don't have many rules, but there are some that must be in place to keep Truckingboards a fun place to visit. YRC-atm will return, when the time is right.

Guardrail
Certain individuals that comply withe rules still get repremanded by some who have different views then them. This seems to be happening more & more by the pm's I'm receiving....

I see highspeeds got banned again, I went on his profile & looked back at his recent posts & I dident see anything the warranted a ban....sorry falconfan post was ment for buffalobill....

thats what i thought, i like highspeeds, we might not agree, but he is at least willing to debate. i didnt see where a ban was warranted either.

Horse ****. It wasn't long ago that union talk wasn't even allowed on non-union forums. Just wonder over to the FedEx or Conway forum and take a look at the popular threads. It doesn't matter what the topic if discussion is, break the rules, pay the price.

Guardrail

bs, wtf warranted highspeedz or yrc atm getting banned? what, because YOU dont like what they post? sick of things being "allowed". we are all grownups, at least give us a part of the forum where we dont have to tip toe around your sensitivities.....

bs, wtf warranted highspeedz or yrc atm getting banned? what, because YOU dont like what they post? sick of things being "allowed". we are all grownups, at least give us a part of the forum where we dont have to tip toe around your sensitivities.....

Go start your own forum and you can run it with what ever rules or lack of rules you like however, while here at Trucking boards you will follow the prescribed rules at the bottom of the page. Refuse to follow said rules and you will get a vacation from here , no matter if your union or non union.

Don't know what happened to him , but he did like to " Bully" you if you disagreed with him !!!!!
Never shy away from a bully if that's how you feel about him. Always punch a bully in the face with some detailed facts.........then they'll chill out.
:1036316054:

And by the way, in the (almost) eight years that I've been a member on here, I've never seen anyone get banned for being pro union or anti-union. However, that subject does get people to type with emotion, which can bring out the violations of the rules. So it's not your stance on the union that gets you tossed, it's the emotional responses on that subject that get's you tossed.
Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.