Holland | where is yrc-atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Guardrail?.....I thought there was another internet site for Holland?.....I know that one ABF driver started another site but when I visited it quite a while ago it was kind of quiet. These sites are only fun to visit if people disagree and a few internet punches are thrown....name calling and such.......if everyone agrees on everything and talks real nice this would get pretty boring pretty fast!

I can do without the name calling part (and I try not to get carried away with it), but I say stuff to stimulate conversations when it gets too quiet. I usually get attacked by those who disagree with me because they don't understand that someone needs to play devil's advocate or it gets too quiet. So the devil I am. :hide:

:stirthepot:

:biglaugh:

Go start your own forum and you can run it with what ever rules or lack of rules you like however, while here at Trucking boards you will follow the prescribed rules at the bottom of the page. Refuse to follow said rules and you will get a vacation from here , no matter if your union or non union.
Classic response from a "super" mod, that just what Jeff wants you to do run people off. Reread post # 14 that's what a lot of this is about. You do know there are other forums? And yes I do visit them....

Classic response from a "super" mod, that just what Jeff wants you to do run people off. Reread post # 14 that's what a lot of this is about. You do know there are other forums? And yes I do visit them....

And you are welcome to do that. I by no means am trying to run you or anyone else off, however you are still required to follow the rules and that is why all of us Mods are here, both union and non union mods. That said, if you don't like said rules you are welcome to take it up with Jeff but I will politely warn you, if I or any other mod see you calling out the Moderators or Jeff, you will be visiting the other sites more often because you wont be here.

And you are welcome to do that. I by no means am trying to run you or anyone else off, however you are still required to follow the rules and that is why all of us Mods are here, both union and non union mods. That said, if you don't like said rules you are welcome to take it up with Jeff but I will politely warn you, if I or any other mod see you calling out the Moderators or Jeff, you will be visiting the other sites more often because you wont be here.

Rules are made to be broken! That's what makes it interesting!

thats what i thought, i like highspeeds, we might not agree, but he is at least willing to debate. i didnt see where a ban was warranted either.
members shouldn't and don't see all the infractions other members get or have, nor do they see what happens behind the scenes

so whose bright idea was it to get rid of the union debate forum? why not just have one part of the forum where the gloves are off, so members dont get banned.

The trick is to toe the line of the rules.......but never cross them.

:1036316054:
Been there & done that still got a warning for disrupting a forum for responding to a post that was inaccurate about the union & was well within the rules....non union mod....or responding to a post a mod made & that was calling out a mod. Their are big issues going on at fedex and Conway right now, give a little slack....

Status
Not open for further replies.