Yellow | Where Will Yellow Corp (YELL) Stock Go Next After It Is Down 18.56% in a Week?

It will go higher as soon as you get out of your tractor and get your butt on the dock and move some freight. :hysterical: :hilarious:
Laugh it up a senior Spotter at 309 told me the Docks are too crowded unorganized no way for inexperienced Utility Drivers to work it properly loading the freight wrong it's basically organized anarchy as he calls it.

Laugh it up a senior Spotter at 309 told me the Docks are too crowded unorganized no way for inexperienced Utility Drivers to work it properly loading the freight wrong it's basically organized anarchy as he calls it.
A lot of utility drivers, were combo, city-dock before, and worked the dock daily.

A lot of utility drivers, were combo, city-dock before, and worked the dock daily.
Our road drivers never worked dock until UE was created.
Our city guys usually load trailers in the morning and when it was New Penn they also put OT on outbound dock alot.
Company never seemed to care about how many guys were working or if they hit 14 every day. As long as they were working.
Now the city loads in morning but usually can only work dock to hit their 8 if they had a short city run.

The banks made money off the interest for the last 15yrs time for a bankruptcy. They got big commissions on that $700 Million loan.
The banks are not going to lose. They will have control of the real estate which is really all of the value of a freight line. Used equipment brings very little. When CF went belly up the banks auctioned off the property & did quite well. Much of the government controlled Central States Pension Fund went into investments to prop up failing companies during the 2008 recession. That is why the fund lost 8 BILLION that year. Banks & connected stock holders will always prosper.

The banks are not going to lose. They will have control of the real estate which is really all of the value of a freight line. Used equipment brings very little. When CF went belly up the banks auctioned off the property & did quite well. Much of the government controlled Central States Pension Fund went into investments to prop up failing companies during the 2008 recession. That is why the fund lost 8 BILLION that year. Banks & connected stock holders will always prosper.
But when do drivers get to win, and have a family and house?

They will just do another Reverse stock split again & again & get more high interest bank loans & in 15 years they will still be doing the same numbers game ! So Don't Worry Be Happy & Keep on Trucking 10-4 :bananapartyhat:

Marry a spouse that makes some money try to find a Teacher or Nurse.
I married a teacher. I made much more than she did plus she & the young ones used my medical insurance which was the best I know of. Teachers in this state are required to pay for their own medical insurance. Being a Teamster has benefits, insurance being one.