Yellow | Where Will Yellow Corp (YELL) Stock Go Next After It Is Down 18.56% in a Week?

.81 cents :violin:
I just put in a buy order for 5,000 shares at 50 cents per share. I'm willing to make a $2,500.00 bet that the IBT comes to its senses and actually represents the yellow teamsters. If I'm right, I will easily sell and $1.50.
I never buy individual stocks but I am willing take the risk for a small amount of money. Anything less than $3000,00 can be written off against earnings.

I just put in a buy order for 5,000 shares at 50 cents per share. I'm willing to make a $2,500.00 bet that the IBT comes to its senses and actually represents the yellow teamsters. If I'm right, I will easily sell and $1.50.
I never buy individual stocks but I am willing take the risk for a small amount of money. Anything less than $3000,00 can be written off against earnings.
Hell yeah worth a try !! I was thinking of maybe will put in a buy at .25 cents & see ?? Wonder back when it was at .10 cents if we would have bought say 15,000 shares what it would be worth today ??