FedEx Freight | Where would you put compensation gains?

If your at top pay scale how is your center being punished???

Once again, to explain to those who can't follow the conversation...we do get paid well, yet we pay the highest taxes in the nation on everything, so therefore our total take home is significantly less than many domiciles that get paid less per hour. While I don't mean to diminish the tremendous contribution our workers make in those lower paid domiciles, it's important to note that the company needs workers in all areas, and thus must pay them a competitive take home wage to attract and retain them. Something some folks are just too thick headed or greedy to understand.

Once again, to explain to those who can't follow the conversation...we do get paid well, yet we pay the highest taxes in the nation on everything, so therefore our total take home is significantly less than many domiciles that get paid less per hour. While I don't mean to diminish the tremendous contribution our workers make in those lower paid domiciles, it's important to note that the company needs workers in all areas, and thus must pay them a competitive take home wage to attract and retain them. Something some folks are just too thick headed or greedy to understand.

Not thick headed at all on this subject but like I stated in many areas we are competitive with our wages but in some ares we are not. Why is this so hard to understand?

Not thick headed at all on this subject but like I stated in many areas we are competitive with our wages but in some ares we are not. Why is this so hard to understand?
What job pays you better in your area that's non-skilled? My guess is the list is short!

If this company paid anywhere as badly as you seem to think...there would be a huge shortage of drivers in your area....

Again not listening to what I said. I never said we were paid badly I said our wages haven't kept up with cost of living compared to other centers. It hasn't always been that way.

What job pays you better in your area that's non-skilled? My guess is the list is short!
you underestimate yourself. when did this become unskilled labor? Then add the qualifications fedex requires, as well as FMCSA.. boom, skilled prfessional workforce...