TForce | Where's Leo Suggs now?

Who was Leo Suggs?

Was he the guy who paid us 6 min to fuel?

Was he the guy who made us eat so much time I can't even remember all the ways cause my BP goes to High.

I hope he didn't let the door hit him in the *** when he left!

He came up with this nauseating piece of psychobabel,,,
"VISION STATEMENT:To be the most successful company in the industry,with the best equipment and facilities.With this success, over time, comesthe best jobs in the industry in termsof job security, wages, benefits and job satisfaction.
"

Put money on that they will be part of our wonderful life in the future?????? He will be the next big contract company to take all of our jobs and have the last laugh.......Just kidding didn't have time to read the whole thing so I am probably way off base......

The man became very rich while being the ceo of this company..
He unloaded lots of railroad stock pryor to the spinoff and aquired millions of shares of ovnt stock pryor to the ups buy out at 13.00 per share plus his stock options.then let ups purchase his shares at 43.00

Can We Say Insider Trading?
Karen

"VISION STATEMENT:To be the most successful company in the industry,with the best equipment and facilities.With this success, over time, comesthe best jobs in the industry in termsof job security, wages, benefits and job satisfaction.

Everytime I see this I go into convulsions, it is not a pleasant thing mind you, I type things that are rather mindless and have no controll over my emotions or fingers, sort of like electric shock treatment.

He is the 3rd worst thing ever to happen to Overnite. #1 was Union Pacific, #2 was Tom Boswell. Because of their poor management & get self-rich ideas, I left 17 years on the table. Saw 30-35 year good men told to pack up.

He is the 3rd worst thing ever to happen to Overnite. #1 was Union Pacific, #2 was Tom Boswell. Because of their poor management & get self-rich ideas, I left 17 years on the table. Saw 30-35 year good men told to pack up.

Hello puddles and welcome to the boards, tell everyone about us and maybe we can all be on the same page.

Leo Suggs was a successful CEO, and the nations#1 union buster! He was right about one thing for sure, Ovnt would have never survived as a Union company. The mind set of management will destroy us in the years to come, that is my biggest fear, that current management run this company into the ground. If it weren't for big daddy brown watching over us, this would be a no brainier.

Everytime I see this I go into convulsions, it is not a pleasant thing mind you, I type things that are rather mindless and have no controll over my emotions or fingers, sort of like electric shock treatment.

Little did Leo know that his vision statement would come true in a weird kinda "contract" way!!:biglaugh: