Yellow | WHERE's THE FORK LEFTS

the wis. kid

TB Lurker
Credits
Told that 30 fork lefts were to leave the Ridge and come to Milwaukee?, Found out 3 TO 6 were sent to Wheeling IL., Who received the others? anyone know? I think it's a ploy on YRC part on the voting at the Hts. COULD THIS BE A FEAR FACTOR?

They have only made it a far as the fork in the road !:biglaugh:

And here it is...

Fork%20in%20the%20road.jpg

Good lord man. You typed it twice for crying out loud. And you wonder why Teamsters are steriotyped as just stupid truckdrivers. Well, stupid is as stupid does.

1. Forklift is one word
2. How in the he11 could you possibly type LEFT twice no less and thank it's right?

Good lord man. You typed it twice for crying out loud. And you wonder why Teamsters are steriotyped as just stupid truckdrivers. Well, stupid is as stupid does.

1. Forklift is one word
2. How in the he11 could you possibly type LEFT twice no less and thank it's right?

Sorry mister perfect, stick it up your :eck13:

Now everyone is all forked-up or down, depending on what the task at hand is. Using them there fork lefts on the dock are tight if someone is driving a fork right, causes a safety concern. I guess it depends on which way the terminal faces, or half of the joint uses left forks and half uses right forks and they don't cross each others path.(man I hope I didn't spell anything incorrectly)

Hey Regular 342
Steriotype is spelled S-t-e-r-e-o-t-y-p-e-

and I thank should be I t-h-i-n-k.

Geez you guys, use spell check, especially before criticizing someone else!

This thread was cracking me up! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!:biglaugh: