FedEx Freight | Which Ltl require dock work

Isn't dock work pretty much fork lift driving for the most part? Is anyone really fingerprinting freight much anymore? Just curious.
Being former linehaul for Fedex Freight now doing dock for Freight (its b.s) outbound you put the decking up and strap the freight in or inbound you unstrap the ::shit:: & take the decking down

Being former linehaul for Fedex Freight now doing dock for Freight (its b.s) outbound you put the decking up and strap the freight in or inbound you unstrap the ::::shit:::: & take the decking down
Are you doing this BS for free? Or are you getting paid to do it?

I used to thoroughly enjoy my 390ish mile shuttle with 3 to 4 hours of dock work every night. Made a ton of money working the dock and doing via’s. $110k+/yr if you max out your dock time and take a couple of decent vias out of the hub during the week.

All that you just mentioned is a routine day on the dock at all those spots. If you have some experience you know how to get thru this. No company will allow you to climb up on anything but a stepstool they provide. But Tri was right nobody is fingerprinting freight anymore.
Not true

Which Ltl carriers require dock work for linehaul drivers? Am at point after multiple back surgeries that driving is about all I can handle.
If you are over 50 apply for disability you are better off get a bigger amount than you would regular social security.

If you are over 50 apply for disability you are better off get a bigger amount than you would regular social security.
By no means ready to retire or be on disability. I can drive truck drop hook sets perfectly fine. May sound stupid to some but squatting kneeling down trying open a stubborn lock on a trailer at dock bout does me in. That’s just a little example of issue i have. Monday night opened 3 breakers and closed n locked 2 of them. Be easier find job younger than older. I be 53 this year.