XPO | which pay raise category did you fall under?

Correction is in order here ! Quarter is 1/4 th of the year which means they will get 4 bonus checks !

So wait, some areas (which make more than us now) get 2 bonuses a year? Why do hey have to make this so convoluted and comfusing? Give everyone the same structure and base hourly rate on local cost of living. That way it's clear and fair to all.

as Greg Lemkuhl told me in one of them Big meetings they had at our Barn is it has Always been this way and they have no intention of changing it now !! Basically this is Why Union's are a Strong hold in the North and the South has Always been against them and they have to Follow Union Scale to retain Employees up North they don't have to follow that in the South that and the Majority of the States in the South are Right to work States which can be good and very harmful to you depending on the job you want !

So the company paid another "expert" probly tens of thousands of dollars to find away to screw its employees. I did pretty good where Im from. But it just doesnt seem right for some of the "TEAM" its one company. It should be one pay across the board. And why do some of the Con Way employees get OT after 8 hours. and some dont get OT until after 50 hours?

2% 4% or 2% paid 4 times a year for people hired b4 3-31-13. All raises based on ur current pay. Xdp ( Desplaines il ) got 2%. 24.62/hr .58/mile

2 or 4% of what? I have the meeting here in like 10 mins, but Im taking the night off..so deetz

The terminals that dont get a raise will receive the 2% bonus 4 times in one year then nothing after that. They have been determined to not need a raise .

So we are all under the same umbrella of rules right? We all do the same job at the FAC's right? We all face the same obstacles day in and day out right? My numbers are just as demanding here where I am as they are anywhere in the con way system right? That guy that lost his life a few months ago doing con way business was just as much a family man as any of us right? But yet corporate categories us as separate because of economical boundaries. This company is self centered focused on the almighty dollar and further more the management remind me of a buddy of mine that was going to get rich off of Amway, he would come back from those weekend conventions they would have with that wild look in his eye preaching that Amway bull**** with a zealous of some kind of cult member swearing his eternity was Amway until he lost every friend he had and his family too, kinda reminds me of 90% of the fos's, fom's . etc.

OK, so they found that some barns were "below market rate" and we get 4%....some barns were "at" market rate" and they get 2% and some barns were "above market rate" or basically "overpaid" in the eyes of the Ann Arbor geeks.....so we will give the overpaid guys 2% "bonus" so we dont call it a raise.....hmm interesting.....us southern boys will never be allowed to catch up to our yankee brethern.

Here's the kicker. I heard that they will implement a suspension of the increase due to any damages, accidents , or anything of monetary value that reflects back to the Dsr. How long? My guess is until a % of the claim is paid.

So we are all under the same umbrella of rules right? We all do the same job at the FAC's right? We all face the same obstacles day in and day out right? My numbers are just as demanding here where I am as they are anywhere in the con way system right? That guy that lost his life a few months ago doing con way business was just as much a family man as any of us right? But yet corporate categories us as separate because of economical boundaries. This company is self centered focused on the almighty dollar and further more the management remind me of a buddy of mine that was going to get rich off of Amway, he would come back from those weekend conventions they would have with that wild look in his eye preaching that Amway bull**** with a zealous of some kind of cult member swearing his eternity was Amway until he lost every friend he had and his family too, kinda reminds me of 90% of the fos's, fom's . etc.

Geez how about we just give you a paycut then. ? Some people never happy

OK, so they found that some barns were "below market rate" and we get 4%....some barns were "at" market rate" and they get 2% and some barns were "above market rate" or basically "overpaid" in the eyes of the Ann Arbor geeks.....so we will give the overpaid guys 2% "bonus" so we dont call it a raise.....hmm interesting.....us southern boys will never be allowed to catch up to our yankee brethern.

for all your shenanigans during the civil war freightdude....lmaooo. We have to make sure the south never rises again

I fell under the pay raise category of: We don't give a rats a$$ about your hardships. we're going to pay you the the same pay it takes to get some kid fresh out of truck school to work here. Welcome to the new Amerika.

I fell under the pay raise category of: We don't give a rats a$$ about your hardships. we're going to pay you the the same pay it takes to get some kid fresh out of truck school to work here. Welcome to the new Amerika.
Only two way's to be happy working for con-way. 1 is to be brain dead 2 is to be brain washed

The 2% bonus per quarter will cost us more taxes. It's a five year plan, so say the terminals that got a 4 % raise get it next year again. That's 8% over two years. Say a 2% terminal gets another 2% and a lump stays a lump. If this happens you will have dsr's from 24.10 to 26.10 in pay scale, after a two years if this was to happen. Fair or not fair, I'm a lump sum terminal, but I guess I still have a good paying job that's better than some freight companies can say at this time. And these " CCX " drivers will still be in front of Fed X with out a raise

The 2% bonus per quarter will cost us more taxes. It's a five year plan, so say the terminals that got a 4 % raise get it next year again. That's 8% over two years. Say a 2% terminal gets another 2% and a lump stays a lump. If this happens you will have dsr's from 24.10 to 26.10 in pay scale, after a two years if this was to happen. Fair or not fair, I'm a lump sum terminal, but I guess I still have a good paying job that's better than some freight companies can say at this time. And these " CCX " drivers will still be in front of Fed X with out a raise

When you file your taxes every year, you will either get a bigger refund or smaller refund, based on what you made during the year. It doesn't matter what rate they deduct on "bonus" pay, you stil are only responsible for a certain amount.

I'm talking taxes as getting paid a 40 hr vacation check with a lump sum vs five road runs with it. You will pay less tax on1200 then you would 2200