XPO | which pay raise category did you fall under?

Geez how about we just give you a paycut then. ? Some people never happy

Have we not seen that happen with other fellow freight hauling companies? LTL companies come and go all the time. Drivers are human, not machines and a lot of these drivers built this fortress (just a reminder)...... Do you think that the backbone has no feelings to what the brain is thinking? Really? I mean REALLY? You might be an exception but most humans have a brain and anyone with one can see that this company is very slick at what they do. Take for example they hire a new employee at 19ish an hour put him on a flex board use him as needed knowing he will either starve out and quit or be fired before the 6th year it takes to get to top pay and hope like hell he doesn't cost them anymore than they're initial investment and God forbid if he makes it to top pay, if so lets make it so hard for him to possibly ever survive. I will call you out beerfd as way to stupid to understand common sense or way to educated to understand common sense, not meaning that as an insult really but your talking to an old farm boy, pork comes from a pig not a grocery store.

OK, so they found that some barns were "below market rate" and we get 4%....some barns were "at" market rate" and they get 2% and some barns were "above market rate" or basically "overpaid" in the eyes of the Ann Arbor geeks.....so we will give the overpaid guys 2% "bonus" so we dont call it a raise.....hmm interesting.....us southern boys will never be allowed to catch up to our yankee brethern.

A 2% hourly increase turns into 3% on OVERTIME! A 2% "quarterly lump sum payment" SCREWS you out of some overtime dollars, not to mention 401 money!

so if you are in a small barn. tell any drive that would real real like to better Him or Her self DO NOT COME here because the peanut counts DONT want YOU to better them selfs at the CON-WAY Pride way .?? Gp work for the Mom and Pops company that dont treat you like your a crimal before you prove your-self intest. 18 yrs ago i came here because, it was a company that worked with the Drivers as a Team. Nows it's all about screwin the Drivers. Management is the ONLY ones that are alond to have a living. Oh peanut counters YOU TO will be replaceed, they will find a way. So enjoy the moment you are haveing. Remember there is NO I in team.

Have we not seen that happen with other fellow freight hauling companies? LTL companies come and go all the time. Drivers are human, not machines and a lot of these drivers built this fortress (just a reminder)...... Do you think that the backbone has no feelings to what the brain is thinking? Really? I mean REALLY? You might be an exception but most humans have a brain and anyone with one can see that this company is very slick at what they do. Take for example they hire a new employee at 19ish an hour put him on a flex board use him as needed knowing he will either starve out and quit or be fired before the 6th year it takes to get to top pay and hope like hell he doesn't cost them anymore than they're initial investment and God forbid if he makes it to top pay, if so lets make it so hard for him to possibly ever survive. I will call you out beerfd as way to stupid to understand common sense or way to educated to understand common sense, not meaning that as an insult really but your talking to an old farm boy, pork comes from a pig not a grocery store.
I thought pork came from Kroger..so I guess you can put me on the stupid end of the common sense scale.

I know everyone is caught up in the current market value increase, but we are missing the big picture. In banking terms, you have to make a deposit before you can make a withdrawal. 2,4 or lump sum % this year and 5% increase for health care next year. Just remember, "Its all good". Have a great day, be safe.

I know everyone is caught up in the current market value increase, but we are missing the big picture. In banking terms, you have to make a deposit before you can make a withdrawal. 2,4 or lump sum % this year and 5% increase for health care next year. Just remember, "Its all good". Have a great day, be safe.

I don't understand why someone doesn't understand what a % of something is...

It's taxed as payroll. It will be added to your check the 3rd week in April, July, October and January.

This did say that it would be taxed as a bonus, but everything washes in the end. When you file your taxes, you still only owe, what you owe on wages earned. Doesn't matter if taxed as wage or bonus.

This did say that it would be taxed as a bonus, but everything washes in the end. When you file your taxes, you still only owe, what you owe on wages earned. Doesn't matter if taxed as wage or bonus.

Only thing is if they tax it as a bonus the gov't keeps more of their money for the year interest free until the individual can prove they should get some of it back on their return. Bring on the Fair Tax!

I found it interesting that everyone in the KC region got the 2% bonus, except KC itself that got a 2% raise. I also understand everyone in Chicagoland got a 2% raise. Two of the biggest terminals that have been rattling sabres to install a union here in the midwest. I think the company just bought off a lot of it's biggest troublemakers.........

I found it interesting that everyone in the KC region got the 2% bonus, except KC itself that got a 2% raise. I also understand everyone in Chicagoland got a 2% raise. Two of the biggest terminals that have been rattling sabres to install a union here in the midwest. I think the company just bought off a lot of it's biggest troublemakers.........

well, maybe they shouldn't have said anything about the union and they would've gotten a 4% raise like we did. I think they are just trying to equal out the pay scale. probably take about 5 more years to get it done. Ot/8 and everything. I'm pretty sure.

Only thing is if they tax it as a bonus the gov't keeps more of their money for the year interest free until the individual can prove they should get some of it back on their return. Bring on the Fair Tax!

What is the fair tax?