TForce | While everyone is in a panic about a B.S mandate, the real threat to your job is only around the corner

You know what? I did that in a personal car.

But believe me I was tempted to run that with a trailer. The one time I headed that old fancy gap bobtail the Law intercepted me and said nuh uh. Turn around right heah.

Yessir. And that was that.

There are crosses on that old fancy gap route. Thought provoking. This would be long before the interstate was built.
There were several named places where trucks ran over the side.
One is the Hennis Hole, I think there were 3 Hennis trailers left over the side at one time.
McLean had a sleeper team pulling the hill just north of Cana Va.
One driver tied a rope to the front bumper, walking in front of the 4 banger GMC like he was pulling the truck.
Someone got a picture, it came out on the front page of a Winston Salem newspaper,
both drivers were fired, but the union got back their job.

There were several named places where trucks ran over the side.
One is the Hennis Hole, I think there were 3 Hennis trailers left over the side at one time.
McLean had a sleeper team pulling the hill just north of Cana Va.
One driver tied a rope to the front bumper, walking in front of the 4 banger GMC like he was pulling the truck.
Someone got a picture, it came out on the front page of a Winston Salem newspaper,
both drivers were fired, but the union got back their job.
No sense of humor, what a shame. :438:

My understanding is that the driverless trucks don't do weather. Any kind, wet, snow, anything. That's when the human takes over. Also why they've been testing them in the southwest. I've seen a few of them in CA and AZ. Straw hat robots only.
Then I think we go back to seasonal.

In other words Strawberries in season and the rest of the year you do without.

How about once you figure out how those trucks work you know guys will figure out ways to mess with them!
We had discussions online for years. Tomes and piles of ways that we will see the robot trucks get so effed up... wiping out any chance at making a dime and potentially BK their companies over the smallest screwup.

One of the most dangerous is a robot gas tanker or hydrogen peroxide (Rocket fuel) being mobbed and placed in a no win situation by a minimum of 5 carefully positioning aggressive terrorists. Caused to overturn in the brick canyon near the GWB on 95. 10,000 dead and three times that really sick within the hour.

Personally after my experience in that 2020 santa fe with the forward and aft radars, adaptive this and engine eco that and assisted steering that will override me if the winds gusted me too much etc. Among other issues. Beeps bongs and insistent attention needy little POS vehicle.

That ensures I will hold onto my old steel vehicle from the 90's and a box of parts to keep it going. To drive that thing is nothing to me, but to anyone used to a computer nanny, you find that you need to actually participate in the driving of such a dumbed vehicle.

There are numerous videos on YouTube of Tesla crashes. Some that involve other vehicles could have been prevented with a human behind the wheel actually paying attention.
Just found out my rich cousin in Marietta Ga bought a new Tesla.
He retired from Lockheed after 42 yrs.
He said his car does not have the auto-drive feature,
it costs $10k more, I called him a tightwad.

Yes and there is more out there where this came from. Its even more funny when the two voice actors working together to come up with such memorable scenes together for the success of that cartoon is amazing to me even today.

The worst part was finding the cartoon in the original online. I dare say that most of the common media has this one banned for a number of what would be considered offensive positons taken by the actors in their day. In due course there is a whole rack of regional or cultural even wartime cartoons banned because the people are apparently so thin skinned as fail to laugh or make up the critical thinking on many of the things implied by our differences in America.

Funny is tot he person confronted with it. I was quietly dressed in a semi tux suit enduring a choker for what was going to be boring uninteresting speeches for two hours while the fancy cooking grew cold on the table. (To this day I do not consume food I do not recognize on the plate as a result of that. These are kids, you feed ****ing pizzas and burgers etc not something from 5th Ave. It will just go to waste.)

Here were all are trapped. Stone quiet under that stupid Hilton Hotel. One of my roomates who is generally very solid as far as reliability is concerned tripped over his own water glass. The ice and liquid began to take a trajectory towards one of the remote units for the room's broadcasting.

All he could come up with in his mental and physical tension as the ice and fluids headed for impact was a "EEP!" just like a little chick hatch for rasing of chickens.The whole hall heard it. 1000 people.

To make a long story short one of the hardasses staffers used to these problems hauled me out of there, put several walls in between that and me. Then slapped me really bad. I roard WTF? And advanced on him.

See, the medical problems was a form of seizure around the uncontrolled funny that was happening within me and would require EMS with medicines etc. So they took care of that by switching off one mode in my brain and feelings and totally replacing it with something NOT FUnny.

Mr EEP was able to save the world. He pulled the correct cables off their feeds before the fluids reached them. I dont think that building would have survived that kind of high voltage three phase conflict with something like that. So everything went off on schedule. Just had cost me another two hours. =)