TForce | White Shirts Meeting

hugnlug

TB Veteran
Credits
Does anyone know the low down on a big meeting of all SCM in Harrisburg this week? The entrails I had gotten was it was in regard to the survey and operations. If this is true, I'm sure there will be some finger pointing and saluting done there.

hugnlug said:
Does anyone know the low down on a big meeting of all SCM in Harrisburg this week? The entrails I had gotten was it was in regard to the survey and operations. If this is true, I'm sure there will be some finger pointing and saluting done there.

I heard they were in GAF last week and next stop is HRS.

I also heard that the GAF TM got the axe....don't know if that is true or not.

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
I heard they were in GAF last week and next stop is HRS.

I also heard that the GAF TM got the axe....don't know if that is true or not.
Yes this is true in GAF. A guy from UPS told the TM that he can be dock supervisor if he wants to, but he'll never be TM again. I go to GAF almost everyday. It's real close to CLT.

Browne1 said:
Yes this is true in GAF. A guy from UPS told the TM that he can be dock supervisor if he wants to, but he'll never be TM again. I go to GAF almost everyday. It's real close to CLT.

I know I talked to a GAF driver a few months ago and he said their TM didn't like drivers.
He said he thought drivers were a waste of money.....LOL
I guess someone forgot to inform him he was in the freight moving business, and that without drivers his freight wouldn't move.

I know I talked to a GAF driver a few months ago and he said their TM didn't like drivers.
I guess someone forgot to inform him he was in the freight moving business, and that without drivers his freight wouldn't move.
same in CLT. They seem to cater to part timers and Dock workerss. Drivers get screwed most of the time..

I know some of the TM's in the northeastern region went for training on the diads,so they can train us drivers with them.

The other reason for a get together could be to launch the UPS smith training, accident prevention rules company wide.
I think last week was the last training of the terminal trainers.

When I went to the train the trainer traning back in August my trainer said the company wanted 300 trainers system wide.

Has anyone heard about any quartely meetings?

Wasn't the end of September the ending of the third quarter?

This is the time of the year we are used to hearing about our next years pay,and benefits package.

So is there any news on the UPS Freight information pipeline?

Browne1 said:

BS.. this is a rumor.. I spoke with the TM in Gaffney just today and he laughed about this... GOD rumors are ridiculous here sometimes.. the TM did NOT get fired in Gaffney

TM in Lincoln RI got the axe.

Disagreement with Regional Magr is the rumor.

Numbers fixing or something like that.

Poor JChamp he was a good guy,................. good for what, I'm not sure.

T251

southerngrits said:
BS.. this is a rumor.. I spoke with the TM in Gaffney just today and he laughed about this... GOD rumors are ridiculous here sometimes.. the TM did NOT get fired in Gaffney
Thanks southerngrits, I was wondering how come they would fire a TM who's hub is overall second in points to HRS. There is a lot of other hubs upper management could grind the AX. Start up in the good ole'nor'east, NBR!! By the way T-251 is correct. The PVD TM was canned. Well I'm sure by Friday we might get the scoop.

hugnlug said:
Thanks southerngrits, I was wondering how come they would fire a TM who's hub is overall second in points to HRS. There is a lot of other hubs upper management could grind the AX. Start up in the good ole'nor'east, NBR!! By the way T-251 is correct. The PVD TM was canned. Well I'm sure by Friday we might get the scoop.

I hear they are going to unveil the new UPS logod underwear by fruit of the brown loom!!!!!!!:shock: :rofl2: :rofl2: :tongue0002:

How's that for a rumor?

Isn't this the general feeling in any case in the freight buisness. I think they arte just jealous of the money we make and the amount of stress we don't deal with..... Screw'em all they are just as expendable as the rest of us.....

South West Regional SCM's are meeting today and tomorrow in ONTARIO, CA.
Don't know of any topics, but it sure is nice not being micro managed on the dock or doing the P&D. Diads are slowing being familiar with day to day useage.