Yellow | Who From This Board Gets The Nomination

parrot

TB Lurker
Credits
Okay since so many people on here are so much smarter than Bill Zollars which one of you hidden Wall Street wonders are we going to nominate for CEO.

Im sure whoever it is will have us turned around making money the stock back up to $30.00 and everybody called back from layoff in the first week

come on everbody its such an easy job somebody on here has got to be up for it

who the hell are you obama you cannot downsize into profits dumass poor management decisions are why we are here need help on streets not management

who the hell are you obama you cannot downsize into profits dumass poor management decisions are why we are here need help on streets not management

I'm not even sure what your saying I just know that NO ONE on this board is qualified to run this company including me

Okay since so many people on here are so much smarter than Bill Zollars which one of you hidden Wall Street wonders are we going to nominate for CEO.

Im sure whoever it is will have us turned around making money the stock back up to $30.00 and everybody called back from layoff in the first week

Cobra 04. Or maybe Puff. Man they are way smarter than all of us. I'm told I'm a moron so I'm inelegable. :Pick-Me:

I can't hit a 95 mph fastball,

but I know a strikeout when I see it. And Zollars hasn't hit his weight in years. Time to bring in a new batter.

Many of us have seen all the bad decisions that have been made recently by Zollars and have asked WHY he is doing all of this. I have no answer for that, because it appears to me that he is a fool and just likes to see himself on stage giving his speeches or on Wall Street/CNBC giving his interviews, prepping for his next job. He is clearly setting himself up for a much bigger job and this is his promo for himself, look at me!! He got rid of the one person in the company thatliked the UNION (James Welch) and brought along Skarka and his bad toupe'!! Then he hired Phil Gaines and his Ivy league backround to skirt the contract and find a loophole to get $$ back from us. He has succeeded, and we will pay for it, and Zollars will take his severance (golden parachute) in less than 6 months, that WE HAVE PAID FOR, and move on proclaiming how he saved the company from ruinins, when he was the one responcible for YRC's demise. Zollars has spent way too much $$$ over the last 5 years and not worried about the future of YRC, just look back at what he has bought, I don't think I need to go on any further. My 2 cents.....

I'm not even sure what your saying I just know that NO ONE on this board is qualified to run this company including me
What are the qualifications? I am pretty sure he puts his pants on the same way I do. As you can see by the way his management team runs things, they just don't know how to run a transportation company.

Well parrot, as you know, I'm sitting doing nothing for right now.....:hysterical: :biglaugh: (Do you miss me?) (actually, have two jobs offers; have to decide which one to take....)

I can't run this company. What I DO know is that it seems every time Zollars speaks, YRCW's stock price falls.....
If someone doesn't replace him, at least muzzle him!

I'd choose this guy over Zollars

terminal manager - Trucking Resume Search

Zollars was just trying to make YRC a bigger more profitable company with easy plentifull credit just like every other company.It went bad the hole worlds in big mess . Only the tuff will survive this mess .We are teamsters and we need to get tuff make sacrifices and ajust to changing times,or join the rest in the unemployment line.

Nuff said! I will second Vwaggs for Company Prez. Now if we must have a King I know a good applicant from a little sisterboard called Benny. :hysterical:

In all fairness though...

i previously nominated larryretired, Dictator of the ECI for Prez. Then added Wolf, X475 and a few other ECI's for VP's. I was gonna be on the board. I figured we could get annieo, to actually do all the work and make us look good,but she declined. Something about X475 smelling funny I think it was. :1036316054:

In all fairness though...

i previously nominated larryretired, Dictator of the ECI for Prez. Then added Wolf, X475 and a few other ECI's for VP's. I was gonna be on the board. I figured we could get annieo, to actually do all the work and make us look good,but she declined. Something about X475 smelling funny I think it was. :1036316054:
:hysterical: You managed to insult half the board in a few sentences. All except Annieo. :cool: Must be your on the outs with TDW? :stirthepot:

I can balance my check book, drive a truck and be gone for weeks on end! I also manage to fix everything that my husband has broken while I was gone all week. But alas, I feel that 'V' deserves this more than I. I concede.

P.S. I can't play golf for schmidt.

I can balance my check book, drive a truck and be gone for weeks on end! I also manage to fix everything that my husband has broken while I was gone all week. But alas, I feel that 'V' deserves this more than I. I concede.

P.S. I can't play golf for schmidt.
That's ok Furyk or whatever his name was did'nt do so good neither. V can be hard to get along with so please reconsider. :1036316054:

Uhmmmmmm........I'm wayyyyyy too sarcastic and narcissistic to be a CEO. I think V should 'assume the position'. Besides, I'd have to kick my chauffeur out of the seat and..............HEY!...I know....I'll be 'V's chauffeur! Can I get a second on that? (here's that narcissistic side of me). I want a 15% pay increase too.