Yellow | Who WIN's if you work forever !!

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Here's something to think about on who WINS , when Driver's work forever , "1st" , YRCW wins by keeping driver's when they can't hire nobody , "2nd", union wins by keeping you paying in due money, "3rd" CSPF wins by knowing you will roll over & die quicker and then they get to keep all that money that was paid into for you the past 30 to 40 years , unlike a 401-K where your family would get what was paid in the past years and no I'm NOT disrespecting anybody that works forever , but just saying think of who it's benefiting $$$$$$$ !!

Here's something to think about on who WINS , when Driver's work forever , "1st" , YRCW wins by keeping driver's when they can't hire nobody , "2nd", union wins by keeping you paying in due money, "3rd" CSPF wins by knowing you will roll over & die quicker and then they get to keep all that money that was paid into for you the past 30 to 40 years , unlike a 401-K where your family would get what was paid in the past years and no I'm NOT disrespecting anybody that works forever , but just saying think of who it's benefiting $$$$$$$ !!
Perhaps the ones who win are the ones who move on.

"He who dies with the most toys, wins."
Yea, you might be right. But, I have never witnessed an armored car in a funeral procession. Only the estate gets the toys. I wonder if St. Peter has set aside a section for 4 x 4's & big billy bass rigs?

Ya. Dead is dead. Why worry about the path you take to get there.
Pass on with your debts paid & leave something to your Children.
My kids make way more than I do. We are stuck at $20 an hour for the past ten years.
My kids. My debt. I die everything is paid off. Insurance. That's what it's for.
Besides. Both my boys would let the collectors know to just F-off and ignore.
The only thing they can garnish a check for in Texas is child support. If your divorced have kids and don't pay. Otherwise. They be screwed.

Here's a conspiracy theory to ponder about , YRCF knows that IF all the driver's 60 yrs old plus was to Quit Monday they would be screwed , So with that said , how do you keep older driver's from Quitting- Retiring ??? answer is you mismanage their pension fund so it's broke and no money for driver's to retire/quit and force them to keep working longer !!!! :confused1:

I wonder if St. Peter has any pumpkins up there?
Mud, your pumpkin looks just like it did when it came off the line at the factory. Clean, polished and waiting for you to arrive. Me, myself would rather stay down here and drive my pick up. Just saying!:6799::couch: :guiness:

Reactions: mud