Yellow | Who WIN's if you work forever !!

14243. She would start right up on a cold morning. Last time I saw her, she was headed to Mexico.
Like I said to you once before I drove 14247 in New Jersey for Roadway until I got a new International when I became a million mile driver.:smilie93c peelout::shift: :tr10driving03:

Reactions: mud
Like I said to you once before I drove 14247 in New Jersey for Roadway until I got a new International when I became a million mile driver.:smilie93c peelout::shift: :tr10driving03:
They were good tractors. Hook mine to one of those first 28' pups, and I'm good to go.

You mean the one that would bounce back and forth on the front of the tractor as I was going down the road? The 2-wheeler that was welded four times.
Yeah. The Harper one, that could drag a 300 # skid to the back of the trailer, and not bend the handles....

Here's a conspiracy theory to ponder about , YRCF knows that IF all the driver's 60 yrs old plus was to Quit Monday they would be screwed , So with that said , how do you keep older driver's from Quitting- Retiring ??? answer is you mismanage their pension fund so it's broke and no money for driver's to retire/quit and force them to keep working longer !!!! :confused1:
Could this be the reason for Darren Hawkins stock option bonus????

Here's a conspiracy theory to ponder about , YRCF knows that IF all the driver's 60 yrs old plus was to Quit Monday they would be screwed , So with that said , how do you keep older driver's from Quitting- Retiring ??? answer is you mismanage their pension fund so it's broke and no money for driver's to retire/quit and force them to keep working longer !!!! :confused1:
I thought of that before but the Union would have to be in on it oh wait .........:lmao::clappy::hilarious::biglaugh:

You mean the one that would bounce back and forth on the front of the tractor as I was going down the road? The 2-wheeler that was welded four times.

YdZPHrH.jpg

I still use mine around the house. Took it out of the dumpster probably 20 years ago....

Reactions: mud
You can give Wong rides from the golden motel to inside the truck stops
No way my 2-wheeler does road trip with Wong and I... Stays home in the garage. Comes in real handy when we have a pool party and need to move the half barrel around to the back yard...

Here's something to think about on who WINS , when Driver's work forever , "1st" , YRCW wins by keeping driver's when they can't hire nobody , "2nd", union wins by keeping you paying in due money, "3rd" CSPF wins by knowing you will roll over & die quicker and then they get to keep all that money that was paid into for you the past 30 to 40 years , unlike a 401-K where your family would get what was paid in the past years and no I'm NOT disrespecting anybody that works forever , but just saying think of who it's benefiting $$$$$$$ !!
current retirees' benefit, work 'till you die and never collect, we need to go to an hourly rate 401k contribution.