Yellow | Who WIN's if you work forever !!

fat_not_disabled.jpg
notice the proper use of the 2 wheel cart on the back !! new motel shutter service ???
Looking at that just makes me want to get off linehaul and back to the city

Just for :crap:s and giggles what do we do about all of us that have 20,30,40 years already?
It you have more than 10 years left to work then you're going to draw from the PBGC. So wouldn't you like to have some kind of contribution from the company for your remainder of time here?

It you have more than 10 years left to work then you're going to draw from the PBGC. So wouldn't you like to have some kind of contribution from the company for your remainder of time here?
Since I'm going to land in the middle of the storm and everyone will end up at the PGBC. Merge CSPF with other troubled funds. The savings on just having one management would pay a lot of pensions. Maybe with a plan like this the PGBC could pay more than the minimum. For the life of me I can't believe everyone involved is still running this disaster‼️

Just for :crap:s and giggles what do we do about all of us that have 20,30,40 years already?
Nothing you can do. The North Koreans will start A nuke war with us & then it is a mute subject. On the other hand LA & the rest of southern CA being a radioactive wasteland, the CA budget will be balanced. Massive aid will not help. Just the living & the dying.
Such a positive outlook on life. Sorry, the meds just kicked in. von.

Ten years will happen. More contributions will not. I don't want to work there until I'm 70 but I'm not in any position to leave and live on scraps. Medical would take anything I would get. That's the position of alot of us there. Age too. Just stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've had four surgeries in three years. May be more in the future. I need the insurance. So I will not be able to retire. There are other reasons too but I'm not going into my whole financial problems here. But being off all that time for surgeries is a big part of it. It's tough. But it's how it is. No matter who we work for. It would happen anywhere. Just so happens we are at YRC.
10 years ago we owned that road, now it's rolling over us instead!!!
More like we are getting paved over. But I get your point. Nuff said.

Reactions: mud
Like I said to you once before I drove 14247 in New Jersey for Roadway until I got a new International when I became a million mile driver.:smilie93c peelout::shift: :tr10driving03:
Seems to me, before I adopted 14243, I drove 14248. She had just a plain old diesel engine in her.

Last edited:
25 and 30 and out r gone here. 9.76 multiplier. 6% penalty for each year under 57 on your old, pre-debacle money, 6% off ot the 9.76 for each year under 62. none of us would have stuck around for a retirement based on age